Fifteen

"Santi is coming to ours after school" Reign explains the second I sit down

"Santi is coming to ours after school" Reign explains the second I sit down. Fuck.

My head snaps to Santiago who is slyly smirking at me. I'm going to slap that smirk right off his fac-

"You don't seem too happy about that Anna did something happen between you two" Kai asks cursorily interrupting my thoughts.

"Nope nothing happened isn't that right ti ti" I respond to Kai before slowly turning to Santiago as Luciano bursts out laughing.

"Hmm" Santiago replies with a sarcastic smile which does something to my insides. Wait what.

The rest of my bothers and cousins look very confused. "I feel like I've missed something here" Remy states glaring at the the 3 of us.

"You wouldn't understand" Me and Luciano say at the same time. We're definitely family then.

They all shrug before continuing with their conversation. Now I have to spend the rest of the day with a very attractive, annoying specimen who happens to be my Brothers best friend. What could possibly go wrong.

Time goes on and all of a sudden it's the last lesson of the day, physics. I'm so lost already. I'm about to fall asleep when the door is pushed open and the same ginger girl from the fight earlier walks in with a bust lip. She looks badass I have to admit.

"Aurora Clementine you're late" the teacher who's name I don't know yet snaps at Aurora who's face goes red. Aww cute.

"I was at the principals office" Aurora replies in a much quieter voice then she was using before lunch.

"I see, well go and sit down next to Arianna" the teacher mumbles and points to where I'm sitting. That's me.

Aurora shows me a quick smile before walking towards me with her head down. She slides into the seat next to me with a sigh.

She then looks like she remembers something and turns to me smiling. "I'm Aurora but you can call me Rory" she says.

"Arianna" I reply staring at the girl. As I said before she's very beautiful, with long ginger hair and emerald green eyes.

"Okay Anna, can I call you anna I'm into nicknames" she states making me chuckle to which I respond by nodding.

"GIRLS AT THE BACK" we hear the teacher suddenly yell. I roll my eyes Whilst Rory slightly jumps. Why the hell is he shouting.

"Care to share your conversation with the rest of the class" he asks in a condensing tone. By this point the rest of the glass is now staring at us.

Rory doesn't reply and I can see she's gone all red again. Now I'm mad.

"No" I respond making a few students chuckle. Rory bites her lip trying not to Laugh while I hold a deadpan face staring at the teacher.

"DONT YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME" the teacher shouts again, veins popping out and everything.