Seven

I find Malakai and the twins rushing around outside of Victoria's Secret

"Where is she" Reign yells towards Malakai who frantically shakes his head.

"I don't know.. mio dio father is going to kill us" he states in genuine fear. Idiots I tell you idiots.

"Forget father, Xander will absolutely flip" Remy states carrying a bunch of lingerie.. wait what.

"GUYS" I yell and the 3 of them snap their head towards me.

"Arianna" Malakai yells before running up and hugging me. "I thought I lost you again" he states seriously.

"Where were you" the twins run over, Remy dropping the lingerie in his hands.

"I was looking for you" i say glaring at the three. "When I came out you were gone".

They look around at each other with a guilty look however I ignore them. "Where's xan".

"Behind you" i jump at the sound of a deep voice coming from behind me. I didn't even hear him sneak up.

"What the fuck happened to your head Arianna" he snaps looking furious. What? Nothing happened to my head.

"Nothing happened" I mutter back already on the defensive side. I look to the twins for backing however their eyes go wide.

"Oh shit" reign whispers looking at my forehead. "Arianna you're bleeding" remy utters panicked and my hand instantly flys to my head.

I look down to see the crimson red liquid I'm so used to seeing dripping onto my fingers. "Shit" I whisper realising exactly where this has come from. That bastard must've cut me when he shoved that gun into my head.

"I erm walked into a wall" i state with a smile shyly looking at Xander who seems pissed. He examines my wound and then back to me.. he knows I'm lying.

"Whatever we gotta get home, Uncle Angelo come over" Alexander utters still staring at me. From beside me the twins and Malakai start to get excited.

The twins and Kai rush off towards the car leaving me alone with Alexander. He walks up to me before taking something out his pocket. Oh no... is he going to shoot me.

"Here" he holds out a little plaster. Aww, he does care about me. "Thank you" I smile at him before taking it and placing it over my cut.

He nods and we walk in silence towards the car, that is until he stops and turns to me. "I know you're lying Arianna, you didn't walk into a wall".

"I did-" I try to argue back however he cuts me off. "You can't lie to me, I know you Anna more thank you think" he finishes and with that he walks towards to car.

Well shit, no one can know. I'll tell them I will. Alexander can't know, actually he should be the last to know.

I shrug it off and make sure to watch me back from now on. He's after me and my family.. I won't let that happen.

20 minutes later and we pull back into our mansion, which is guarded might I add, before we pull up outside.

The twins and Kai have been going on about our cousins who they love so much. Apparently they're really fun and I'll love them. If I can remember correctly, I have a lot of cousins.

Alexander hasn't looked at me but the tension is there. We all get out the car, with the 40 bags and drag them towards the door.

Once in I'm immediately hit with the sound of laughter. For some reason I feel bittersweet, I'm joyful that this is my family now and I will warm up to them however I've missed so many years and making relationships.

I shrug off the thought and follow Alexander into one of the greeting rooms. I'm slightly surprised that Alessandro is still here, he must be a good friend off ours. I also spot my brothers chatting to 5 boys including a child along with a man talking to dad.

"Dad" Alexander speaks signalling to dad who smiles spotting us but they smile instantly drops seeing the plaster on my head.

"What happened to your sisters head" he asks loudly and the rest of the room turn to me in shock. I watch as 4 of the 5 boys stare at me with wide eyes while the little one is still playing.

"She bumped into a wall" Alexander answers although he knows it's not true. I look up at Enzo and Lonz who have a concerned expression on their faces.

"I see" my dad states slowly. "Arianna come here please" my dad asks now turning to me. I nod and place my bags down before slowly making my way towards him.

I notice Alonzo is still staring at me so on my way over I give him a quick smile which he returns. "Arianna id like you to meet your uncle Angelo" my father introduces me.

I look up with a smile examining the man. He's very similar to my father, he's tall and his features are almost exact.

"Hi" I hold my hand out to the man who's staring at me with wide eyes. "assomigli proprio a tua madre (you look just like your mother)" my uncle Angelo whispers before ignoring my hand and pulling me into a hug.

Uncle Angelo pulls out of the hug before turning to the 4 boys who are still staring at me in shock. "Close your damn mouths, come and greet your cousin" he snaps and the 4 boys come out of their trance.

One by the one they get up and slowly walk over to me. "My names Leonardo it's nice to see you again Arianna" Leonardo holds a hand out. I take it with a smile observing the man and his brothers. He and another boy of the bunch look a lot like their father. Dark brown hair, brown or green eyes. Whereas the other 3 including the little one are light brown skinned with curls.

"Federico" the other fair boy mutters lowly with a nod narrowing his eyes at me. What's his problem. I acknowledge him back, not showing any concern about his behaviour.

"I'm luca"

"I'm Luciano"

The two older curly haired boys utter at the same time before glaring at each other. They must be twins.

"As I was saying...

"As I was saying...

Once again the twins talk at the same time making me chuckle. "Stop copying me you fool" Luciano snaps to his twin who rolls his eyes.

"You're the one copying me" he argues back causing the whole room to let out a sigh.

"I've had enough, this is luca and Luciano my twin sons" Uncle Angelo answers for the pair before rubbing his head.

"Amias" he suddenly calls out as everyone turns to the small child playing with some legos. "Amias wa nibi" he calls out in a foreign tongue sparking my interest.

The little boy looks up at his dad before smiling and running to him. Uncle Angelo picks up the small boy before introducing him. "Anna this is Amias my youngest son, he speaks little English so I speak his native tongue, Yoruba". I wonder what that's about, why doesn't he speak English. I guess that's a story for another day.

"Hello little man" I crouch a little waving to the boy. He looks at me confused for a few seconds before giving me the widest grin.

"He likes you" Uncle Angelo mumbles smiling at me. I like him too, cutie pie. I love kids, even though I haven't interacted with many in my life they just seem so cute.

My father suggested we sit around for a while and get to know each other which I'm not against. I'm looking forward to getting to know my family. However I can't help but feel afraid, afraid of what Anotaly will do to me or my friends if he catches me.

I try to shrug off the thought as we reach the sofas and begin to socialise.. but I just can't help feel like something bad is coming. Hopefully, just maybe I'll get some time to relax before it all goes downhill from here, only time will tell.