Chapter 21

"Ok, you've got this, Eleanor" I say before taking a deep breath and checking myself in the mirror one last time before I leave the room.

After arriving at Declan's house and spending some time watching tv, it was time to get ready for dinner. It was time to put on the birthday dress.

I'm wearing almost no make up, and unlike when I was 18, my hair is up. The dress shows my shoulders, and Declan is always leaving kisses on them, even when they are covered. He also likes kissing my neck, so I'm hoping Roberta and Sophie are right, and seeing me like this will drive him crazy.

"Dec, are you ready?" I call from the corridor, trying to stay hidden not ruin the surprise.

"Ready and waiting for you!" he says from the living room.

"Ok. Here we go" I whisper to myself before walking in. "Happy early Christmas."

"Happy... holy mother of baby Jesus" Declan says when he sees me, his blue eyes wider than ever. "That's... You... Bloody hell, Eleanor."

"Do you like it?" I say, doing a slow twirl so he can see everything.

"I fucking love it. Is it... Is it the original one?"

"Sadly no, it isn't. My mum gave it away, but I found this one in Paris when the girls and I went to watch you play with England."

"Holy shit. It is... It is even better than I remembered. You look fucking stunning, Eleanor. Like... Wow."

"Then do you like your Christmas present?" I giggle.

"Best Christmas present ever. 100%."

"There is more, tho" I say, taking a step closer to him, his eyes still going up and down my body.

"More?" he gulps.

"Remember what you told me after visiting your youth club?"

"Oh... Oh!"

"Oh indeed" I giggle again.

"Should we skip dinner and go to my games room? I'm really hungry, but not of food" he says, smiling and looking at me in a way that sets my whole body on fire.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, but" I say, stopping him just as he is about to lift me in the air and carry me upstairs. "I actually am hungry of food. I've been so nervous about today, about you liking the dress, that I've barely eaten."

"Yes, of course" he says. "Let's eat. We'll need the energy for what we will be doing later. Especially you, because dear Lord, Eleanor. You can't imagine all the things I want to do with you. To you."

"Am I driving you crazy?" I ask with a teasing smile.

"You are driving me insane."

"Then let's eat and don't waste our time."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Dec... Declan... Declan, wait a minute!" I giggle.

"If I wait a minute, I'm fucking you against that wall. Why did I choose to put my games room on the last floor of a house with a million stairs?"

"Maybe because you never thought about fucking someone on your pool table?"

"Yeah... It's definitely that. Next time any of the boys are around, I'll ask them to help me move it downstairs."

"Good. But now I need to pick something from my suitcase."

"Now? Really?"

"Yup. It's part of your present."

"Ok" he sighs.