Chapter 25

"Declan... Behave."

"Uh?"

"Your hand" I whisper.

"I can't help myself, I'm sorry" he says as his fingers slowly move up and down my thigh.

"But we are with my parents."

"They are busy talking with their friends, they aren't paying attention to what is happening under the table."

"Declan, please."

"What?" he smirks. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"You know you... Are!" I say, trying to keep my voice low when he gives my thigh a little squeeze.

"Look at the colour of your cheeks. So cute."

"Declan" I warn him once again, his hand now moving all the way up my leg.

"That's my name, yes."

"Stop."

"Don't you want me to keep touching you?" he whispers, that stupid smile still on his face. "I've missed you so much, Eleanor. This preseason has been torture."

"I've missed you too, but this is something to do when we are alone, not here, at a restaurant, and in front of my parents. They already caught us once, remember?"

"Ok, ok. I'll stop" he says, giving my thigh one last squeeze and making me jump.

"Are you alright, Eleanor?" my mum asks.

"Yeah, yeah. I just hit the table while crossing my legs."

"Be more careful next time" she says with a disapproving look before going back to the conversation with her friends.

"You are gonna regret that" I hiss.

"Am I?" Declan smirks.

"You just wait until we are alone."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Remember what I told you during dinner?"

"It was a long dinner" Declan says against my neck. The moment we crossed the door of my house, he pushed me against it and started kissing me, his hands all over me.

"I told you you were going to regret what you did."

"Oh, that" he chuckles.

"Yes, that" I reply.

"What are you gonna do?" he asks as he lifts his head, a cocky smile on his lips.

"You'll see. For now, let's go to the living room."

"As the lady commands" he says, still smiling.

When we walk in, I am the one that starts kissing him, slowly moving towards the sofa.

"You won't be needing this" I say, taking off his belt. "Or this" I continue, pulling down his trousers. "Now turn around."

"What?"

"Turn around, Declan."

"Ok, ok."

"Your hands."

"My... hands?"

"Give me your hands, put them on your back."

"Eleanor..."

"Do you trust me?"

"You know I do."

"Then do as I say" I order him. "Perfect, now turn around again" I say after I've used his belt to tie his hands on his back.