Chapter 2

Aisha's Pov

The rest of the lunch break was uncomfortable for me. I continuously felt him glancing at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Aisha!" I heard Alice whisper yelling at me. "Huh?" She looked at me worriedly before continuing "He's Ayan, if you want a good college year, stay away from him. He's the school's well-known billionaire bad boy!" She explained with a hint of panic in her voice.

I decided to just stay away from him, because well, looks like everyone fears him. I just nodded and went back to eating.

2:30 pm

Time to go home! Well hell- to be specific.

I took my phone out and opened Google Maps. I was new and Dad was probably busy so I had to take a bus home.

I sat at the bus stop for 3 minutes now and I saw a beautiful black shining Lamborgini coming this way.
When it got close to the bus stop, it slowed down and the windows rolled down. And almost instantly I was met with those mesmerising forest green eyes.

I know it's just the second time but I could get lost in them. I blushed and quickly looked down. I felt his eyes boring into my head and his car felt like it went past me in slow motion. When I heard the car speeding away, I looked up and saw the black shining Lamborgini driving away.

Right after came my bus and I went home.

I prayed and decided to do my homework.

8 pm

I received a message from Alice.

Alice: Hey Aisha, I'm sorry if I was panicked at the lunch break. But I don't want you to get in trouble with
him. Trust me.

What's so bad about him? I'll just ask Alice tomorrow.

Aisha: Hey Alice, don't worry. I know you want the best for me. Have a good night and see you tomorrow.

After talking a bit with Alice, she told me to search him on the Internet for better information.

I hesitated at first but then my curiosity got the best of me and I searched 'Ayan Zayden'. Fish! Why does he have the same surname as me? Nevermind.

There he was, looking dashing in all the pictures. Some pictures were of his family as well. They looked filthy rich. The richness was dripping out of their suits. I found out that he's Muslim. Oh my god. I should've recognized a Muslim. Well- he was a boy and looked almost British. With his British gang and the way British girls were drooling over him.

I didn't know when it was already 10 pm. I quickly prayed the last prayer and went to bed, with nothing but hum on my mind.

What a strange day.

Next morning

8 am

I was at my locker at this moment and was talking to our friend group.

We were talking when I felt a presence behind me. A strong presence. I turned around and saw the b- Ayan. He looked at me then at my friends and with one finger motioned them to go away.

I tried to speak when he gave me a look that had me quiet. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! AISHA SPEAK! My inner voice was yelling at me.

Now it was just me and him.

"What's your name?" He asked me in his deep voice. Is he faking it? I don't think s-
"Are you deaf?!" He asked slightly annoyed. What was wrong with this dude? Why does he always get annoyed so easily?

"Aisha. My name is Aisha" He hummed and was about to speak when the bell rang. I was about to go away when he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the locker.