Chapter 7

Aisha's Pov

Much to my disappointment, I woke up. I just wonder why can't I die. Why can't I just get rid-

I cut my thoughts off and mumbled a lot of 'Astagfirullah'.
Why did these thoughts even come to my mind? I know, I have problems but Allah has blessed me with a lot of things. Indeed, he tests those he loves. I can't lose hope in the mercy of Allah. Switching my thoughts to the positive side, I went to the bathroom slowly.

'It's okay, this world is nothing but a beautiful lie. It's okay Aisha, it's all gonna end one day, you're gonna be happy. I can walk, I can move, I can eat, I have a roof, and a lot of things to be grateful for.
Sometimes these little things we can be grateful for, aren't really little. These are the blessings that a lot of people don't have in their life and they're lying on the hospital bed, relying and depending on nurses and doctors.'

Finding reasons to be grateful, I started putting ointment on my bruises. The old ones weren't healing, and now I have the new ones. My head is gonna explode by the amount of pain he's going through. I slowly gulped down my 7th painkiller since I woke up, one hour ago. Hoping it will help because we have a huge celebration.

Yes, since Ayan got the world's most worthy degree and is gonna start his OWN business very soon, Uncle Ibrahim arranged a huge party calling all his friends, business partners, and his loved ones over.

I have no idea about what I'm gonna do about my bruises because they surely won't heal in 2 hours. I quickly checked my bank balance and it had 200 pounds. My father gives me pocket money every month, 100 pounds but my mother takes all of them. I don't care, I just need to pay for the cafeteria food and the rest is gonna stay in the bank account anyways. 2 months ago my father got a little hint about it, and he somehow managed to explain to my mother about letting ME use MY money.

She just scoffed and said 'She was saving it for 'my' future and was gonna return me in the future.' I rolled my eyes at the thought and quickly wore an abaya and hijab.

(Abaya)

Deciding to buy some foundation, since I hadn't one because I never liked applying it

Deciding to buy some foundation, since I hadn't one because I never liked applying it. I always used concealer and it also helped me cover my bruises. But, since these bruises were huge and I couldn't cover them, I had to buy a foundation. Plus, I wanted to buy something to wear tonight as well.

I can't manage to wear some old weird clothes that my stepmother is probably gonna give me, that SHE wore in her 90s. At least I had to make a good image in front of 500+ people.

After buying 2 bottles of foundation and a beautiful baby pink floral chiffon stuff dress.