Chapter 13

Ayan's Pov

I was burning in anger. How dare she disobey me?! I f-king told her not to go to the damn party!

Right now, I was driving at 240 speeds on an empty road while Aisha was pleading with me to slow down, which I, of course, ignored.

"S-slow down, please." She muttered, scared. Soon, we reached the mansion, and I dragged her out of the car by her arm.

Reaching the room, I pushed her inside and locked the door. I went near her, and she backed away until her back touched the wall. I caged her between the wall by putting both of my arms on the side of her head.

Her breathing quickened, and fear was evident in her voice.
"I thought I was clear about not going to the party." I rasped out while opening her hijab.

"Hm?" I asked dangerously calm.
"I-I want-wanted to go." As soon as she stuttered the words out, I harshly ripped her hijab and punched the wall right beside her head as she flinched.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO! YOU ASK MY DAMN F-CKING PERMISSION BEFORE LEAVING THE DAMN MANSION! AND IF I SAY NO, YOU DON'T F-CKING LEAVE!" I yelled as she closed her eyes.

I saw as tears slipped down her cheeks as she wiped them away harshly before opening her eyes. And I was shocked seeing her eyes full of anger now. She pushed me back before yelling.

"I DON'T CARE! YOU NEVER TELL ME ABOUT WHAT YOU DO ALL DAY LONG! I CAN GO WHENEVER AND WHEREVER I WANT TO!"

I just stared at her in disbelief. What is wrong with her all of a sudden?

"NO AISHA, YOU DON'T GO WHEREVER YOU WANT TO," I shouted again.

"Watch me." She spat before going to the door.

Funny of her if she thinks this is over.

I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her back, pushing her on the bed.

"You will leave this room once you learn how to obey and talk to me," I said before grabbing the keys to the room.

"What do you mean?" She asked angrily. I ignored her and left the room. Closing the door, I heard her running towards the door, but too late, I locked it already.

I heard her trying to bang on the door, but it was soundproof and barely audible.

I sighed before leaving the mansion, hanging out with my high-school gang for smoke.

My friends tried to cheer me up, but she was on my mind the whole time.

Why can't she understand that I love her? I love her, that's why I care for her. The party was not safe at all. Girls had been r*ped before thereby rich kids. They thought it was cool to be playboys, only some boys knew about it, because they always managed to threaten the girls since they were rich.

I knew about it because I was known as the popular and 'bad' boy.
I didn't used to care about girls, like I never took any stand for them. It was none of my concern.

That was until I met her. I didn't know I was lost until she guided me. She helped me to learn to pray, and I find a weird type of peace when I do. She makes me feel special. The only thing that makes me angry is her stubbornness.

'She is your wife after all,' my subconscious spoke.

'Shut up!' I argued with myself.

I eventually felt bad about locking her in the room, but I couldn't help but get possessive. She needs to understand that I know this world, I know the people. It's not her who I don't trust. It's the boys. I don't want them to watch my wife with their dirty eyes.