Chapter 12

Aisha's Pov

I was bored, like actually bored. I'm sitting at home while all of my friends are probably getting ready for the party.

I huffed and texted Alice.

Me: I'm not coming.

Her reply came immediately

Alice: Wtf girl! No way! You ARE coming with us! The party will start in about 3 hours!

Me: Ayan didn't allow me.

Alice: Why? That's not even fair!

Me: I know, but I can't do anything about it.

Alice: Why not?

Me: Come on, Ali, you know him.

Alice: Sneak out then.

My eyes widened.

Me: You gotta be kidding me, girl. You want me dead?

Alice: What's there to be kidding about? Sneak out. As simple as that.

Me: You do know that we have to come back home after the party, and I have no confidence to face his anger.

Alice: What's the worst he can do? Come on, girlie.

Only if she knew

Me: He told me that if I dare to step out without his permission, he'll tie me to the bed.

Alice: OMG! Now, that was hot.

Me: Yeah, yeah.

I rolled my eyes.

Alice: Please, please, convince him!

I sighed, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

Me: I'll try something for the last time.

Alice: Yeah, yeah, thank you! Love you, cutie!

I smiled at that.

Me: Love you too, sweetie.

With that, I put my phone on the table and thought about how to convince him when my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw a message from an unknown number.

I frowned and opened the chat. There was a picture. I loaded it, and what I saw made my heart fall in my stomach.

There was Ayan and Ameera.

They both were sitting in a café and Ayan feeding her. Another picture came, Ameera was sitting on Ayan's lap. I couldn't see his face as his back was towards the camera, but I could see Ameera laughing her teeth out.
(Teeths out? I'm stupid, lol)

Before I knew it, tears slipped down my cheeks like a waterfall. I turned my phone off and hugged the pillow. So this is his work? He goes to her every day? Why the flip is she sitting on his damn lap?! If this is how he wants it to be, then let it.

I sighed before getting up. I'm tired of being always the one who gets played with. After all, he always comes home late, I will go to the party! Even if he comes before me, I don't care. Just like he doesn't.

2 hours later