Chapter 10

Aisha's Pov

It's been 2 days since I was at this house, and they never made me feel like an outsider. Everyone is so nice to me except Ameera. Who let one person ruin my happiness? I mostly ignore her and walk past her. You know, sometimes silence is the best answer.

Today, I'm going for a day back home. Do I want to? No. But Auntie told me to go because after 2 days, every newly married bride is supposed to, that's what has always been a kind of traditional thing in their family, since the 90s. I couldn't even tell her that I didn't want to go, not to sound suspicious, or something. I just want my past to be my past. That's it.

I got ready, I wore a simple light pink frock and a matching hijab.
"Come on, Aisha!" I heard Ayan call me, "Coming!" I said while searching for my pink sandals. I couldn't find them, I was just scared, I didn't want Ayan to get angry. As I found them, I picked them up and put them hurriedly on, my foot twisted, and I was about to fall when I felt 2 strong arms hold me.
"Careful." I heard Ayan whisper in my ear. I quickly nodded and was about to put sandals on when suddenly Ayan picked me up and a squeal left my mouth.

"Ayan!" I said, embarrassed. He said nothing and made me sit on the little sofa in the corner of the walk-in closet. He then gently grabbed my sandals from my hand and kneeled in front of me. "Ayan, don't do it! I feel bad!" I said, trying to free my foot from his grasp.

"Ayan! I can do it myself, you-" I was shut off with just one look from him. I saw him carefully putting the sandals on as if I were a baby and closing the strap. He then looked up and smirked at my flushed face.

He stood up, looking at me intensely before pulling me to him. He had a tight grip on my waist while his jaw clenched. "Do you have an idea how hard it is for me to control myself?!" He spoke with his teeth gritted.

I just looked at him confused but widened my eyes when he slammed his lips against me.

The kiss was harsh, he moved his lips harshly against mine, and he continuously licked my lips, I didn't know what he was asking before he bit my lip, hard. I gasped in pain and he entered his tongue in my mouth. Exploring every inch of it.

After 2 minutes I ran out of breath and lightly tapped his shoulder, he groaned in my mouth before pulling away, and we both were looking at each other, breathing heavily.

"Ugh! Why do you have to go?!" He asked picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. "I'll be back by tomorrow," I said calmly.
"Fuxk! You know how hard it is for me to stay at work without having you near me. And you're telling me a whole f-king day?!" He raised his voice as he began walking into the room. "I'm sorry," I whispered lowly. He sighed while looking at me in the eyes. "No, it's not your fault." He said still angrily.

We reached the car, and he made me sit in it before going to the driver's seat and slammed the door loudly, making me flinch. The ride was silent, only his heavy breathing could be heard. "Ayan," I whispered making his head snap towards me and then back at the road. "It's okay, calm down. I'll be back as soon as I can, hm?" I spoke softly. That seemed to calm him a little bit as his shoulders relaxed. He nodded his head, and soon we reached there.

I put my hand on his thigh, "Calm down, don't be so angry, always." I spoke softly. He grabbed my hand, looking me in the eyes while he kissed each one of my fingers and then my palm, I blushed. He chuckled and I felt at ease to see him relax a little.

"My little shy wife." He said making me blush even more. "Let's head in." He said giving me a last kiss on my knuckles and removing his seat belt. He quickly came to my side and opened my door. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me out and there was my father waiting for us at the entrance.