Chapter 16

Aisha's Pov

I was shocked.

What?

My stepmother is sitting right in front of me right now, drinking a glass of mango juice. That's the first time she came to the mansion. To, my house.

She was being sweet, I mean- not that forced one, the one that seemed genuine. Plus, she wasn't even glaring at me and I was a little bit confused but decided to shrug it off.

After a while, she asked for me and Ayan to talk privately so we took her upstairs, to our room.

As soon as we entered, she hugged me tight and I froze.

Uhm...

That's the first time she's hugging me in 7 years. And saying, I was shocked would be an understatement.

She randomly started crying.

Then she pulled back and made me sit on the bed. She suddenly collapses her hands together in a pleading way, and I look at her confused yet shocked.

Oh my god.

"Please forgive me, Aisha! I-I've done very wrong things to you, please forgive me. I was just selfish back there, please please plea -" I cut her crying off, "For what?" I whispered asked.

"F-for ab-abus-abusing you." She admitted. I sighed, looking at her, and there was guilt, sadness, fear, and desperation. I looked at Ayan, who was leaning with his back on the door and hand in his pockets and just staring at us intensely.

Isn't he shocked?

He caught me looking at me and passed me a nod with a smile.

I slowly turned to my stepmother again, and the desperation and guilt were sprinting out of her eyes in the form of tears. I kept looking at her before softly smiling and stepping forward.

I gently pulled her in a hug, and she immediately hugged me back and cried out loud.

I can't believe it's the same lady who used to beat the crap out of me.

After a good while, I pulled back and found a little relief on her face before she started speaking.

"I'm sorry, I-I know I d-don't deserve your forgiveness -" "I forgive you," I whispered, and she just kept staring at me, tears falling out of her eyes like a river.

"What matters is that you realise it, and if Allah forgives those who repent, who am I not to forgive those who ask for forgiveness? And indeed, he's the one who grants you the heart to realise and to forgive." I stated, smiling softly in the end.

She kept on looking at me before pulling me into a hug.
______
2 hours later

My stepmother has left after having dinner with us.

As soon as Ayan reached our room, I asked him, "It was you, wasn't it?" He stopped removing his Apple watch and looked at me, raising his eyebrow in a questioning way.

"You asked her to apologise to me, didn't you?" I asked again, softly looking at him.
He sighed before approaching me. He grabbed my small face in his both, big warm hands, and pecked my lips, "My wife's too precious to not have the right to be getting apologised to." He paused, pecking my forehead, "Plus, as you said. Allah grants the heart to ask for forgiveness, and my beautiful wife, with her soft, innocent heart, forgave her." He stated, smiling and pecking my cheeks, nose, and chin.

"Thank you, Ayan. You have no idea how grateful I am to have you in my life. You're the most important person in my life. I love you." I said, trying to keep my happy tears in.

He's too precious.

"I love you too, my love." He replied.

20 mins later

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration. It's been 10 minutes since I'm trying to remove my necklace, but I'm not able to.

Not knowing what to do, I decided to just ask for help from my precious Wolfie.

"Ayan!" I called him and soon heard his footsteps approaching the walk-in closet.

"Yeah?" He asked softly, entering and putting his phone in the pocket of his grey trousers. He was wearing a grey T-shirt with it, which wasn't able to hide his well-built muscular body. His dark locks fell in on his forehead messily.

I saw him looking at me intensely.
I was wearing one of my night suits, and this one was a beige shirt with matching trousers. It isn't the first time I'm wearing it, but he's still looking at me with - with desire?

I cleared my throat, "Uhm, c-could you please help me r-remove the necklace?" I asked nervously. He nodded his head and approached me, turning me towards the huge mirror that was in front of me and pressing his chest to my back.

I could feel his soft, hot breathing on my nape, and some person randomly decided to dance in my stomach.

I should probably visit the doctor soon.

I jumped when I felt his cold hands putting my hair on the side and his warm lips pressing against the back of my neck, he snaked his hands around my waist and hugged me tightly while leaving gentle kisses on my neck.

"A-Ayan?" I called him.

"Mhmm.." He replied, his lips vibrating against my neck causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"I-" I wasn't able to say anything else as Ayan opened his mouth and gave me open mouth wet kisses. I pursed my lips to not let out any sound.

"Tell me." He asked, pausing.

"I-"

"Yes, you. You are everything I want." He said making me turn into a red tomato and some random person started dancing in my stomach, AGAIN!

He put his face in the crook of my neck from the back and snuggled deeper.
I gasped when I felt him softly sucking the skin.

He suddenly picked me up causing me to let out a squeal. Getting out of the wardrobe, he walked towards the bed and gently laid me on it.

He hovered over me and removed my hair from my forehead, "May I?" He asked, softly. I just nodded.

He looked at me intensely. His eyes turned dark with every passing second. His hand slowly gripped my throat. Not hard enough to choke me but in a hard grip.

"Words, little sunshine. I need words." He spoke in his deep voice, his hand on my throat tightening.

"Y-yes," I whispered.

That's what all it took for him to grab my jaw with the other hand, his hand still on my throat and pull me in a kiss.

They were once again reminded, that they were each other's, forever.
_________

Sorry for the short chapter, I have tests going on and I promise I'll upload the next one in less than a week.

I hope you enjoyed it and stay safe everyone!!💌✨️