Chapter 8

1 month later

Ayan's Pov

Today's finally the day, she's gonna be officially mine. Only mine.

I know, I'm very possessive, but I can't help it.
Of all those girls, wearing the shortest skirts and dresses they could find, she was the unique one.
Covered from head to toe.

She managed to still look the prettiest, most beautiful, and innocent.
Then I saw that bastard touching her inappropriately, trying to kiss her and pull her hijab off, I couldn't hold myself back. I just wanted to shoot the life out of him.

Since I didn't want to scare Aisha with the gun. I punched him wanting to remind him who she belongs to.

Anger got the best of me as I ignored Aisha's pleas, I continued beating him until I was held back by 6 men.

Looking at Aisha's flustered face, I grabbed her arm and dragged her away.

I asked her the reason but she didn't reply, that got more furious if it was even possible. I asked again while shaking her shoulders and she stuttered out. The fact that another man followed her out and was disturbing her, she didn't feel the need to tell me or I wasn't able to protect her got me burning in rage. I threw everything I found nearby on the ground.

Suddenly Aisha came to me and started apologizing again and again. Then she asked about the first-aid kit and I went upstairs with her following me. I pointed at the second drawer. She quickly grabbed it and came near me and grabbed my hand.

I opened my legs and she knelt between them. Wrapping my hand and blowing from time to time, got me thinking, is she really this innocent? Not to realize what she's doing to my heart right now.

After wrapping it completely she rushed out of the room.

That night, I kept stealing glances at her while she tried to avoid me.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I messed my hair with my hand and then combed them back again with my hand. Looking satisfied, I grabbed my blazer and went downstairs.

(Hair)

(Outfit)

(Outfit)