Chapter 15

Aisha's Pov

I woke up by my alarm ringing. It was probably time for fajr. Slowly rubbing my eyes, I attempted to wake up, but an arm tightened its hold on me. I looked down and found Ayan with both his arms wrapped around me, head on my stomach, and face snuggled in my stomach.

I smiled at the cutie.

I ran my fingers through his hair and spoke, "Come on, let's get up, Ayan." He groaned in return, snuggling deeper if it was even possible.

After laying there for 10 minutes and continuously pleading with Ayan to get up, he finally did. I sighed in relief and looked at him, who was looking at me like an angry bird. I chuckled and got out of bed. As I stood up, I looked down, and my eyes widened. I was just in Ayan's shirt, which reached my knees. I looked back, and Ayan laughed but then pursed his lips as I scowled at him.
________

In the afternoon

"Where are you going?" I asked Ayan as I saw him getting ready.

"I'll be back." He replied instead and kissed my head.

"Um, yeah, I know. But where are you going?" I asked again.

"Don't worry this little head of yours about it, I'm just gonna be out with friends." He replied, smiling.

"Ow, okay. Be safe." I said, kissing his cheeks and hugging him.
___

Ayan's Pov

I was driving to my wife's so-called home. I mean, I wasn't letting these bruises slide so easily. I could've forgotten about them if they didn't do it after she was mine. But, they did. Every time she went there to visit, that wasn't at all okay. Nobody, and I mean nobody hurts what's mine.

As I reached there, I got out of the car, grabbed my gun, and rang the bell while knocking on the door loudly. I heard some running behind, and soon, Aisha's so-called sister opened the door. I didn't glance at her twice before walking past her.

I entered the living room and saw Uncle Suleiman sitting there. As he saw me, he quickly stood up and was about to hug me when I stepped back. He smiled embarrassingly before speaking.

"Ayan, my son, you could've told us before coming. We would've made -" He was harshly cut off by me. "What the f-ck did you guys do to my wife?!" I asked harshly, and I saw Uncle Suleiman's wife coming out of the room.

"Hey, Ayan, how -" "WHAT THE F-CK DID YOU DO WITH MY WIFE?!" I yelled, and they both flinched before Uncle Suleiman asked me.
"What do you mean, son?" He asked, confused.
I scoffed, "You exactly know what I mean." I replied, looking directly into his eyes, daring him to lie to me.
He just frowned, and I found nothing but confusion in his eyes. I looked at his wife and ah-han! As expected, there was fear in her eyes.

I took dangerously slow steps towards her, and once I was in front of her, I asked,
"Was it you? Huh?" My voice was harsh, and her eyes widened.
"W-what?" She stuttered out.

Her playing innocent got me angry, I took my gun out and pointed it at her forehead, "AYAN!" I heard Uncle Ibrahim yell, "SHE'S YOUR WIFE'S MOTHER!" He shouted again.

I scoffed before replying, "You call her mother? You call this this- this devil is an angel's mother? HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?!" I yelled the last part. His eyes widened at my disrespect. Of course, he didn't expect me to be so rude to my wife's parents.'

"And, how can you be so clueless, Uncle Suleiman? Huh? Don't you have ANY idea about what your wife does when you're not home?" I asked, looking at him while still pointing the gun at his wife.

He frowned, "What would she do?" He asked, confused. "Exactly, you leave your daughter with SOMEONE ELSE'S daughters and YOUR wife! She's your wife! Not her mother." I said harshly.