Chapter 14

Aisha's Pov

I once again groaned in pain while covering my bruises, yes, again.

It's been one month since the Party's incident, so since I've not been here for a while, my father called Ayan and told him to bring me here for 2 days. Since Ayan had office work, he dropped me off and went to work.

It's the second day today, and here I'm getting abused again. I'm at the point where I don't know if it hurts physically or mentally. I just know that it flipping hurts.

I just wanna go far, far away, where nobody knows me. Is it gonna-

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing. I crawled to my nightstand and I'd never felt more pathetic before. I put my face in my hands and cried helplessly. The phone turned off just to ring again. I slowly reached for it and read the name, 'Ayan🫀'

He is indeed my heart.

I realised I'd fallen for him. Besides his possessive nature and anger issues, he's sweet. He's the sweetest. He makes sure I'm alright, he doesn't let me do any work and fulfils every wish of mine. He has got very strict after the party incident but I've learned to deal with it. He just demands Obedience. You need to listen to him. That's all he asks for, and I'm more than happy to do what he wants.

Oopsie. The phone.

I quickly picked it up.

"Asalam-u-Alikum" I spoke trying to hide my broken voice.

(Hello- in an Islamic way.
Meaning: Peace be upon you)

"Walikum-a-salam" Came his deep voice. He seemed tired.

(Peace be upon you, too)

"Have you eaten?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I lied. Just so you know, I sucked at lying. Lying wasn't just for me, and he knew-

"Baby, you suck at lying." And yes, he knows about it.

"I-I was about to." I lied again

"Aisha, one more lie and you know the consequences. You know better than to lie to me." He warned in his raspy voice.

"S-sorry," I muttered meekly.

"Hm, now go and eat." He ordered but the authority was missing. Yes, his voice was rough but lacked energy.

"Ayan, are you okay? You sound tired." I asked concerned.

"F-ck, you're not here. How can I be f-cking okay?!" He growled and a smile appeared on my face.

"I'll be back tonight," I assured softly. "Can't I pick you up, now?" He asked desperately. Oh, how I wish I could say yes. But I need time to hide the marks, I just have a feeling he'll find out anyway. I hope he doesn't react like last time.

"Ayan, just some more hours," I spoke.
"I think I'm gonna die," He growled.
"Ayan, you're acting like a baby," I said chuckling, forgetting all the pain I was suffering with.

He sure was a baby, my cute little wolfie.

"You're the baby," He spoke sounding offended. I laughed out loud.
"Sure," I replied smiling like an idiot.
"Damn, that laugh." He said, his voice turning darker and deeper. I knew right now he would be glaring at the walls. Poor walls.

"Alright, 4 hours to go, Ayan," I said and heard him grumble under his breath. I chuckled before bidding him 'Allah Hafiz' and hanging up.

'Time to cover up.' I thought with a sad sigh. Standing up with the help of the bed, I limped towards the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror disgustingly. Ew.