Chapter 18

Aisha's Pov

"AISHA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF BED?!" I heard Ayan yell, and I closed my eyes and turned around to look at him.

"OH MY GOD! WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THE KITCHEN?" He said in a rushed tone and rushed towards me, grabbing my arms.

"Oh, calm down, Ayan! It's not that big of a deal -" I was cut off by him picking me in bridal style, making me squeal in surprise.

"It is! It is a big deal!" He said firmly while carrying me upstairs towards our room.

He placed me on the bed and pulled covers over my legs.

"Now stay here." He said sternly, "I'll order the maids to prepare soup for you." He said, looking at his watch.

"Nooo! I don't need soup!" I whined, and he just glared at me.

"I better see the bowl of soup finished when I come back, got it?" He spoke in his famous demanding voice.

I slowly nod my head, controlling the urge to roll my eyes.

"Good." He said, bending down and placing a kiss on my forehead. "And Aisha, I'll tie you to the bed if I hear that you got out of it." He warned, making me gasp.

"Ayan!" I said embarrassed. He just chuckled and muttered 'adorable' before going out of the room, leaving for his office.
It's been 2 months since we went to the restaurant, and ehm ehm, yes.

Me and Ayan are having a little baby. I'm 3 months pregnant. We found out 2 weeks ago, and Ayan has gotten stricter. He won't let me get out of the bed or even walk by myself. It is adorable and cute, but it's annoying as well. He's way too protective, not that I'm complaining.

2 days later

I felt someone hug me from behind, placing their head in my hijab-covered neck. I looked up in the mirror, and as expecting, it was Ayan. He was all in his glory, with his 3 piece navy blue suit, hair perfectly combed, and the face - I couldn't see it since he had hidden in my hijab.

I saw his eyes closed through the mirror, and I smiled. "All ready?" I asked him softly while putting a lip tint on my lips.
He hummed with his eyes still closed.

We were leaving for a party, oh- for Ayan's cousin's birthday party. His whole family will be there, including cousins, aunts, and uncles. They've arranged a massive hall.

I was wearing a beautiful cream coloured Abaya, with a pink hijab and flat glittery cream coloured sandals.

My makeup was different than the one I usually do.
Today, I put some concealer, blush, contour, a baby pink lip tint, highliter, mascara, and eyeshadow.