Headcannons part two

I'm in a silly mood today

btw these hc's will probably mostly be Kokuzan but there may be some others 

-help I started this in august and now it's late at night and I'm adding too it 💀💀💀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Koku is banned from the infinity fortress kitchen 💀 he just can't get a grasp on the new technology.. It's okay though, he tries! He'd be a good cook though if he could use the tools correctly. 

(He's kind of the quote that goes "Don't try and get me to cook. I can take care of anything else, but not that.") 

-When they're alone, Muzan tries to be overly flirty with Kokushibo. (He doesn't get it most of the time) 

-Muzan LOVES to brag about his relationship with Koku. He'll sneak it into any conversation with anyone who knows about their relationship. 

-adding onto that, outside from kokushibo and Muzan themselves, only Nakime and Akaza know about their relationship. Muzan would make everyone know and brag basically 24/7, except Kokushibo is pretty shy/private about it, so he refrains from doing as much bragging/getting people to 'worship' (?) them as he'd like. 

-Koku's love languages would be physical touch (only from Muzan tho) and quality time, and Muzan's would be acts of service and gift giving 

-they see the upper moons as their children, and they sometimes love them very much 🥰 

-when he was a human, kokushibo liked cheesecake. (Totally not a pjsekai reference to the shinonome siblings...)

-Muzan teaches Kokushibo about the stuff he's interested in, so Koku has some knowledge about foreign languages and new technology, but he mostly just likes listening to muzan talk. (He gets really confused when muzan talks about technology 💔) 

-Koku has autism. (It just makes sense) and his special interests are Moon Breathing, breathing styles in general, the moon, and igo! 

-Muzan liked to have Kokushibo read out loud to him. He thinks Koku's voice is relaxing! 

-If Koku ever for some reason gave up on being stronger than Yoriichi, his plan B would just to be  Muzan's house-husband (idk if this is sad or endearing or both, but I feel like he would have the line of thinking that if he can't reach his goal, he can just spend all his time trying to make sure muzan is happy) 

-In the modern AU, (as kids) Muzans contacts for Koku and Yoriichi are "💜future husband🌙" and "stinky 😒" respectively 

-Sticking with the modern au, the reason Kokushibo became Muzan's secretary is just so he could spend time with him all day (he was still really interested in samurai, but I don't think that's a job anymore 💔 (at least not one his parents would approve of in the modern AU 😭) ) 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Incorrect quote bc I couldn't get it off my mind. 

Muzan: The other day, my wife (koku) asked me if I could stop TORTURING  INNOCENT PEOPLE🔥🔥🔥 so loud so that he could hear the little voice in his head read. GUESS WHAT I TOLD HIM???? "Of course honey, I'm sorry. I will be more mindful of others when I'm TORTURING INNOCENT PEOPLE🔥🔥🔥. LOVE YOU!!!" The only thing I love more than TORTURING INNOCENT PEOPLE 🔥🔥🔥 IS MY WIFE!!!! 

——————————————————————————————-–————————---—————————

534 words!! 

The incorrect quote is sm better with the audio 😭😭😭