Smut chap 😀

Hiii... so uh, 

Abt that question I asked yesterday, everyone responded that they would like me to try smut, so here it goes!

Apology for the angst in yesterday's chapter ig 😋

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was tranquil in Muzan's office as it was nearing sunrise. Muzan was experimenting, working on some sort of new concoction. Kokushibo lay peacefully on his shoulder, waiting for him to be done. Since it was Friday morning, Kokushibo knew that they were about to have sex. It was their routine, and Kokushibo wanted to stick to it exactly.

While both Muzan and Kokushibo were fond of sameness, Kokushibo was the one who instated this routine. Every week on Friday morning, they would share more intimate quality time. It comforted him to have this routine, and it helped him plan his training much better, as after they did such activities together, Kokushibo did not like to train.

But he was getting a little antsy. Muzan was doing his work longer than usual, and it was nearly time. He didn't know much about Muzan's work, but he knew that he wouldn't finish in time and would mess up their routine. He knew that he should be a little more flexible, but this was their time and he didn't want some sciency stuff, no matter how important, to change that.

"Koku darling~" Muzan said, breaking the silence as he put his thumb and pointer finger around Koushibo's chin, making him look at him. Muzan sighed. "Don't get upset, but I still have a little bit of work to do." Kokushibo huffed, making a little 'ugh' noise. "I know, I know, but-"

"Muzan... this is supposed to be our time.. not work time..."

"Let me finish, my love! I think you'll like what I'm proposing." He chuckled. "I don't have much work left to do, and it's pretty simple. So, why don't you sit under the table and use that cute little mouth of yours while I finish up?"

"My mouth...?" He thought for a second, then realized. "Ohh... that, ...yes.." He blushed slightly.

"Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, ..but, uh... do you think that.. I'll fit..?" Muzan moved his head so he could look under the desk.

"I'm sure you will! But if you want me to, I'll scoot the chair back a little."

"It's okay, ..I'm sure you're right..." Kokushibo unfurled his legs, scooted to the edge of the seat, grabbed on the edge of the desk, ducking under and lowering himself down so that he was sitting like he usually does. He put a hand on Muzan's knee, and watched as he gracefully undid his belt and handed him his member. Kokushibo gently put his fingertips on the underside, and leaned in.

He blushed as his mouth enveloped Muzan's  cock. He was used to it, so he wasn't really embarrassed, per say.. he couldn't put a finger on what he was feeling. It didn't matter now, though. Kokushibo leaned his head to the side so that he was leaning against Muzan's inner thigh.

"Y'know dear, just because I'm doing a little work doesn't mean that you can't actually suck." Muzan told him, noticing that Kokushibo was just resting with his dick in his mouth. 'Oh..' Kokushibo thought to him, then started to obediently suck. Muzan put a hand on his head and gently stroked his hair, glancing down lovingly before returning to whatever he was working on. "Mmm,..~ Koku, you're doing sooo good, as always~" He said after a few minutes, trying to keep his focus and composure. 

'Thank you...' Kokushibo thought, 'purring' a little as Muzan complemented him and gave him a little head pat. His blush intensified as he heard Muzan's voice. He was (not so) secretly proud that he could make Muzan like that, or sometimes even a complete mess. He knew it meant that Muzan was pleased with him,  which in turn made him fill with joy. All Kokushibo wanted to do was make Muzan happy, and he liked it when he could directly see/hear it.