Part 2 of farmer/vampire AU

PART TWO --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been about a week since Michikatsu and Muzan had started dating. They had been seeing each other every night in the apple orchard. Not much really changed, except that they were more affectionate.

Muzan cupped Michikatsu's cheek as he applied concealer to Micikatsu's under eyes, since he had expressed concern of looking sleep deprived in front of his family.

"Mm.." Michikatsu quietly whined. "That thing on my face.. it feels weird. I don't like it, Muzan.."

"Don't worry! Once I blend it in, you won't feel a thing!"

"Are you sure...?"

"I'm pretty sure! I mean, everyone's skin is different and if you've never tried makeup before than it's gonna feel a little weird at first, but it will feel normal once its fully blended and dried!" (At least I hope, I don't know shit about makeup) He said as he closed the concealer and took the blending sponge out of his bag.

"It's still sticky and weird... even with you using an.. egg SpongeBob thing...? On my face.."

"EGG SPONGEBOB???" Muzan burst into laughter "BAHHAHA!!! YOU'RE SO CUTE AND SILLY OH MY GOSHHHH."

"Well that's what it looks like to me... I don't know what it actually is..."

"That's okay! I'll teach you what all this is eventually." Muzan put the sponge in his bag and took out a big foundation brush to finish off the blending. (Do ppl actually do that?? 😭😭) He then took out some setting spray and lightly misted Michikatsu so that his work would stay on until they could see each other again.

"Ah! ..It's colllddd...."

"It didn't get in your eyes, right?"

"Yeah..."

"That's good! Now here, take these." Muzan pulled out a small pack of makeup remover wipes from his bag. "These will take the stuff off in case it gets too uncomfortable and you want to take it off in the middle of the day."

"....Can I take it off now...?" Michikatsu mumbled.

"No!! You wanted to cover up your dark circles to avoid suspicion, remember? And plus, you didn't even let the products dry!"

"I guess so, yeah...."

"You should really get some sleep."

"But I'll miss you..." He frowned.

"Don't worry, we'll see each other tomorrow night." Muzan cupped his tired boyfriends face, careful to avoid the makeup he just applied, and gave him a few kisses all over his face. "I'm gonna go now, okay? Promise me that you'll get some sleep."

"Fine.. I promise."

"Good!" Muzan stood up, giving Michikatsu a final hug and kiss before he went back home and Michikatsu went back to bed.

The next night, Muzan was a no-show. Michikatsu waited for hours, but Muzan never came. Michikatsu worried: 'Did Muzan get hurt on the way here...? Or.. even worse; did he decide that I was boring and ghosted me...? No,' he thought, 'I'm sure he wouldn't change his mind that quickly... I hope he's okay, though...'

---

"MOMM!! You HAVE to let me go out!!"

"No, Muzan. For the last time, you may not go out! You're sick!"