Christmas special

Prompt: Muzan hangs mistletoe and stands under it. Koku doesn't know what mistletoe is and doesn't understand why Muzan has been standing under the weird ceiling booger for ten minutes.

I'm already in the Christmas spirit n stuff and this prompt was so cute I'm gonna write it now!! I'm probably going to do another Christmas themed thing closer to Christmas time too lol.

Theme: Fluff 

Setting: Holiday time, present Kny

Au: Normal 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Muzan wasn't really a fan of holidays. The 'big' winter ones especially, Christmas and New Year's.

He didn't dislike them in a Grinch way, he just wasn't a fan. He just found them pointless things humans do. He didn't see any use for "celebration" (unless the celebration was relevant to him and/or Koku of course), and only saw it as something humans tried to get excited for to help them get through their pathetic little lives.

However, there was one holiday tradition that he liked. This was mostly because he could use it as an excuse to kiss his husband, though. (as if he is somehow deprived of kisses..)

So, Muzan set out to find some mistletoe. Only the best mistletoe, though. Only the best is good enough for him and his beloved 6-eyed swordsman. It was cold outside when he went looking, but as he was a demon, he didn't mind. He just had one thing in mind: kissing Kokushibo.

Muzan found it funny how the Slayers hated him so much, especially without even knowing his end goal. Humans were stubborn though, so he believed that even if they knew he wanted to conquer the sun and travel the world with Koku instead of whatever they thought.. he didn't even know what they thought. Do they think he wants to take over the world? He didn't know. Muzan likes power, but he likes Kokushibo more than that. He'd probably (try to) blow up the world or something if anything happened to Koku, though.

He let his mind wander as he approached something he found suitable. He inspected the mistletoe on the tree, and deemed it worthy of being in the presence of him and his husband. So, he plucked it off the tree, and got Nakime to teleport him back into the infinity fortress.

Muzan knew that Kokushibo was training currently, so that gave him some time to find the perfect spot and get the setting to his liking. Muzan also knew that Kokushibo was a pretty private person, so that narrowed down the spots to his office and their room. Kokushibo technically had a room of his own, but it was never really used. It was connected to their real room, or as it was known to everyone but Muzan, Kokushibo, and Nakime; "Muzan's room". When they sleep (even though it's rare), cuddle, read, and other activities of the sort, it's all done in "Muzan's room", or what they just call their room.

It's a pretty extravagant room, true to Muzan's tastes. It mimics the room in one of Muzan's (and now Kokushibo's, too) mansions, specifically the one that he turned Kokushibo into a demon in. They spent a lot of their early time together there, so since they're both people who generally like sameness, that's how Muzan wanted the room.  

Since it was also probably Muzan's favorite place in the infinity fortress, he decided that that's where he's going to hang the mistletoe; more specifically, right in front of the room's fireplace. Humans like the fireplace for their holidays, right? Right.

He quickly entered their room, and made his way over to the fireplace. the ceiling was pretty high, but not too high that he couldn't hang the plant. He then produced a long, red, ribbon out of his flesh. He then got two pins from a little box that was on his bedroom desk. Kokushibo found it a little unnecessary that Muzan had both a desk in his office and their room, but Muzan liked to keep it that way.