Kokuzan gets exposed 😱😱😱

Lamo I was working on a different chapter but it was soooo long and I'm like a third through with 1.5 k ish words already... I don't wanna do that today so here's a fluff chapter!!! (The og one I was working on was kindaaaaaaaa angsty but i wasn't angsting very well so idk... I might release it, I might not. I probably wont...)

Theme: Fluff

Au: Normal

Setting: Present

(on a side note- how do I get the dash line thing to be the right length)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

 It was a meeting, (wow I'm soooo incredibly original /sarc) and it was going as normal. By normal, it meant the usual yelling, the moons getting told how useless they are, yada yada. However,  two slightly clever teenaged brains picked up on a "certain someone's" exemption from Muzan's admonishment.

"Yo! Kai!" Daki whispered to the other youngest member

"What?"

"Did you also pick up on how Muzan-Sama didn't yell at Kokushibo-Sama?"

"Yeah, I did."

"And on that note, he NEVER yells at Kokushibo-sama. Like- EVER. He sometimes even just goes on about how much better he's doing than the rest of us."

"Are you suggesting...?"

"Oh yeah. He's totally." Daki flipped her wrist downwards.

"Definitely."

"Do you wanna try to confirm this information~?" She questioned

"Sounds dangerous." he paused for a moment, "I'm in!" Yes, it indeed was dangerous. Trying to pry into the private lives of the two most powerful, feared, and respected demons was by no means an easy or safe task. They could easily be punished badly. Despite this, they were totally gonna do it anyway.

"Should we get others to come with us...?"

"Hmm..." Before Kaigaku could think of an answer, Daki spoke again, cutting him off.

"Nah, imagine how cool we'll look once we get the info and then report back! We'll look so strong and get more respect! I'm totally ready to bask in some glory."

"Sure. It can't be too hard, anyways. I literally just saw Kokushibo going to Muzan-Sama's office."

"Omg do you think they're...."

"I hope not.... I really do not wanna walk in on that... Also why'd you go straight to that?! Can people not go into each other's offices anymore!?"

"To be fair... no one really ever goes into Muzan-Sama's office for more than a minute, and Kokushibo-Sama has been in there for at least 5."

"That doesn't mean they're-" Kaigaku sighed. "Nevermind, you're 13 so I don't expect any maturity from you.."

"I'm so mature!" (She was, in fact, not mature)

"Whatever. Are we going or not?"

"We're going!"

The two young gays set off for Muzan's office, hoping for them to be able to just walk in, discover them cuddling or kissing or something, and then be done with it. However, it proved to not be so easy. As they were at the door of the office, they realized that they would have to knock, which would allow them to stop doing whatever they were doing, if anything.