Vampire/farmer au part 3

YALL I'M SO HAPPY I GOT INTO MY  FILM PROGRAM AT MY SCHOOL!!!! (At my school you do academics one week and a vocation the other week, and freshman do an exploratory for the first half of the year, then pick their top one, and I got mine!!! I'm so exited omg)

ANYWAYS PART 3

BTW DO U GUYS STILL WANT ME TO DO THAT "THEME: ___" STUFF OR IS IT OKAY THAT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michikatsu paced around the room. Stopping at Muzan's mirror, he observed the freshly made bite marks on his neck.

"This is no good..!!" He sighed, walking over to Muzan's bed and sitting back down, feeling defeated.

"Well, there must be something we can do." Muzan rested one of his hand's atop Michikatsu's, thinking. "If you don't want to do makeup... perhaps you could use clothes?" 

"What.. do you mean...?"

"Like, I could dress you up! Then, we could go to the city and go to this store that sells really cute scarfs! You could pick out one you like, and use that to cover up your neck! Wearing a scarf isn't suspicious, especially if you told your family that it was a gift, which wouldn't be a lie." 

"Ohhh... I see. ...Why do you need to... dress me up, ..though? ..Isn't the scarf.. the only thing I need..?" 

"Yes, but it's fun! Also, no offense to you because you look great, but it's embarrassing to walk around the city wearing things that aren't in fashion. I don't wanna put you through that!"

"I see..."

"Great!" Muzan took Michikatsu's hand and pulled him over to his large closet, which he opened. Michikatsu was then met with a sight of many ornate garments, all of them seemed to be suited perfectly for Muzan. "Now, since you're taller than me, my clothes probably won't fit too well... but that's okay! I'll try to pick stuff that will at least be somewhat comfortable, then we can get you a proper outfit at one of the clothing shops."

"Alright.." Michikatsu agreed. Muzan then proceeded to pick out a baggy, white ruffled shirt with a red bowt and black sleeve cuffs. He held it up to Michikatsu, and determined that it would fit pretty well. It had a similar size to Michikatsu's sweater, so he was sure it'd be fine. Next, the more challenging part: pants. Michikatsu's legs were longer than Muzan's, and he tended to wear much looser pants than he did. It was cold outside, so Muzan didn't want to give Michikatsu a pair that would expose his skin too much...

After some more digging, Muzan found a pair that he had stuffed in the back that were the wrong size. That's what happened when his mom tries to buy clothes for him these days... The pants were a little big for Michikatsu as well, but Muzan could just cuff them and give him a cute belt.

"Alright!!!" Muzan held up the completed outfit up to Michikatsu as best he could. "This will be good!"

"Are you sure...? I don't think.. it suits me.. all that much..."

"Nonsense! As I said before, you look good in anything!!" He reassured, then mumbled to himself: "Although I bet you look even better in nothing..." He laughed to himself.

"What...? ..That makes no sense... how can I look good in anything and nothing..? That makes no sense... how.. how can the outfits... look good.. but look bad.. at the same time...?"

"That's.. not what I meant!" Muzan said, embarrassed that Michikatsu heard him, and that he confused him. "What I meant was that you look absolutely beautiful in anything you wear, because you're beautiful, perfect, and amazing. And since you're so beautiful, I'm guessing that you would look even more beautiful without an outfit.." Muzan laughed and blushed at that thought.