Flower shop au ig??

HAIIII

srry that it's been a while :C

My rehearsals for my school's play just started, so I've been RLLY busy..

Anyways, this is yet another idea from @freshbeans6479 :33

Basically, Muzan owns a flower shop and Michikatsu just moved to the city a few months ago for college, and they meet and fall in love like the silly little gays that they are :33

(That didn't rlly summarize it well but I don't wanna spoil...)

Theme: Fluff

Au: Flower shop??? Idk what to call this lamo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV (Ya'll be honest: do I need this header anymore?? I barley ever write in first person...)

Michikatsu had just moved to a new city for college. He got a pretty nice apartment, and he has a somewhat decent job. Thankfully, his father is covering most of his expenses right now because he still believes that Michikatsu will be majoring in business... Michikatsu will be going into what he actually wants to do, which is film, of course. (LAMO not me projecting) He just has to keep that from his dad until he starts school and finds an actual job.

---

So, school starts. Michikatsu has been living in the new city for a few months, and has become VERY busy with his school and his new job. He has fun though, even in his job. He didn't expect to find assisting with 6 cameras fun, but he's learned a lot on top of what he's learning in school and it covers his expenses pretty well along with the scholarships his school gave him. He also has to do some paperwork and other administrative production assistant duties which are kind of boring, but he doesn't complain because he's in a really good situation overall.

Unfortunately for his apartment, however, it's been left pretty dull because he just hasn't found the time to decorate it.. Next week though, his school and job have a one week break, for just some random vacation. He doesn't know what it's for, but he's definitely going to take advantage of it. 

His apartment already has the very basics for furniture, but otherwise it's really boring. He didn't really notice up until now, as he was so busy, but the second he had a lot of time off it became really apparent... So he started off by going to his local furniture stores and bought some things that were relatively inexpensive, but still looked nice. He did as much customization as he could, since he was still just leasing the apartment.

After a few days of shopping, even though it still felt like the apartment, it felt more like him. He got basically all his furniture in purple, and he put up a lot of fun pictures and posters that he framed. He had some pictures of eyes, which he's always had a peculiar interest in, even though he can't put his finger on why... He also had some movie and musical posters, and things that had to do with his major/job that he liked.

However, he still felt that something was.. missing. He had a lot of empty shelves, and he felt that the place still felt very.. unnatural. He felt that the air smelt like apartment, instead of the air smelling like air. 

Lucky for him, there's a flower/plant shop just about 2 or so blocks from his apartment building. Even though he's never been great at taking care of plants, and the things he was going to buy were bound to die off sooner than they should, he still wanted to visit the store anyways.

---

Michikatsu walked down the street, the store was in sight now. He had never really looked at it closely, but now as he was approaching it he could see how nicely it was decorated. Maybe one of the employees could help him get ideas for how to decorate his place?