Grumpyzan gets cheered up

A mix of @A_Friend_Of_Dorathy_ and @AzukiiRikuu 's requests!! <3 

Theme: Fluff 

Setting: Present (KNY timeline) 

Au: Normal 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV: 

Yet another meeting has concluded, and the demon's progenitor was stressed as ever.. It's not like he didn't expect this, as most time dealing with his demons was either spent being disappointed or angry at them or manipulating them, but it was annoying nonetheless. 

No progress has been made on the search for the Blue Spider Lily or the eradication of the Demon Hunters. The common occurrence of this dilemma leaves him wondering why he hasn't killed them off yet.. 

However, there is something, or rather, someone, who has the unique ability to calm him..  

--- Meanwhile, with the upper ranks --- 

They were gathered in a living room like area that Nakime had conjured up. It had three couches in a light yellow color, a chair and ottoman in white, and a small seating area on the floor. Taking up one of the couches was the Upper 6 trio, with the siblings on the left and Kaigaku.. sort of pushed out by Daki. Stretched out on the chair and ottoman next to them was who the siblings could see as a father figure of some sorts, Douma. 

Sitting specifically opposite to Douma was Akaza, taking the couch on the opposite end of the room and making it clear that he was to have his own space. The couch on Douma's left seated Gyokko and Hantengu, who's relations to each other mystified everyone. Finally, in between Akaza and Gyokko/Hantengu, Kokushibo and Nakime sat on the floor. Kokushibo on the right, Nakime on the left. 

"UGGG! YOU ALL ARE SO UGLY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DISSAPOINTED MUZAN-SAMA AGAIN"

"Daki.. " Her brother, Gyutaro tried to calm her down, especially since they were in the presence of so many superiors. 

"What do you mean, 'we'? I'm way better than you all!!" Gyokko exclaimed while the rest of the group collectively rolled their eyes. 

"I can't believe it either~ :c"  Whined Douma. "I thought we did so good that time!"

"Really?" Chimed in Akaza "You've literally been doing nothing but sitting at that stupid cult of yours." 

"Ohhhh Akaza-Dono~~! You have to give me some credit~! I'm Upper Two after all~. Don't you agree, Kokushibo-Dono?" He giggled. 

"... I do not. You have not made.. any significant contributions that help further Muzan's goals..." Kokushibo said as Akaza gave a small huff of 'take that'. 

"W-what if he decides to.. k-kill us this time!!" Uttered a crying Hantengu. 

"I do not.. think he will decide to kill us this time..." 

"I agree, though it is a valid concern." Nakime said as she tuned her biwa. "perhaps.. somebody could sway his opinion..?" 

"Awwh~~!! That's such a great idea~ <3" 

"That seems risky.. Who would even do that?" Stated Akaza. 

After a pause, one by one the Upper Moons began to stare at Kokushibo, who didn't seem to notice or get their que. 

"Kokushibo-Dono~!" Douma piped up. "Why don't you go and tell him not to kills us? <3" 

"... Why would I do that...? If it is Muzan's decision to kill us, then he should be able to without interference..." 

"I have a slur to say." Akaza said plainly. 

"It's okay Akaza-Dono~! You'd be able to reclaim it <3" 

"Ugh-." He decided not to escalate further.. 

"What do you mean..." 

"Don't worry about it Kokushibo-Dono~! Akaza-Dono is just feeling a biiitt silly :p!" Nobody, not even Douma had the energy to do that explaining to Kokushibo, especially when he'd probably be upset at the meaning of Akaza's statement. "But, are you really saying you'd be fine if Muzan-Sama just killed us all~?" 

"Yes.. If that's what he chooses.." 

... 

"Well, could you maybe try to make 'what he chooses' to keep us alive? It's not wrong or disobedience to try and sway somebody's opinion, or whatever it is that you're worried about.." Akaza not so politely asked.

"It wouldn't hurt." Nakime urged on... she wasn't sure why, as she normally doesn't interfere in conversations, but she didn't see the harm.. 

"... " Kokushibo contemplated.. ".. Alright.. " 

"I'll teleport you" Said Nakime as she picked up her biwa. 

boing- !

"Good luck, Kokushibo-Dono~!! 

--- At Muzan's office --- 

Kokushibo knew he shouldn't be worried, as he trusts Muzan will always like him. However, he still felt bad about it as he knocked on the door. 

"Come in" Muzan said.. "Oh! It's just you, Koku." He said as he already perked up slightly. 

"..Uh.." Kokushibo looked around. He decided that it would be best to tell him bluntly. "The other Upper Ranks want me to convince you not to kill them..." Muzan was shocked for a second, then let out a small 'Ha!' under his breath.. 

"They're so stupid.. If I wanted them dead at this time, they already would be." Kokushibo nodded in agreement. Normally, this is where one was supposed to take their leave, but he could tell that Muzan was still quite upset, so, he decided to try something.. 

Koku quickly moved his position to sit on the ground next to where Muzan was standing, leaning his head and body against Muzan's leg. 

"Oh..!" Muzan looked down at him. "Wow,.." He smirked, "That's not something I would really expect from you, dear." Kokushibo looked down at the floor. He can't help but get embarrassed whenever Muzan uses a pet name.. 

"Y'know, I'm actually done with with my work for today..." Muzan said as he took Kokushibo's hand to stand him up. He looked at Koku for a second, then, led him to the back door of the room which was connected to their bedroom. 

As he did this, he thought about the previous instances that were similar. He was training Kaigaku tomorow, so he was a bit worried. However, he was met with a surprise when he was gently led into their bed, and pulled into a hug. 

"...!" 

"I want to hug you today." Kokushibo smiled and hugged back.. 

"I love it when we hug..." Kokushibo said quietly. 

"I know.. " Muzan responded as he pulled out Kokushibo's ponytail and set the hairband on the side table. Muzan then adjusted them to be laying down on the bed, and pulled Koku closer. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1047 words 

UGGGG I FEEL LIKE MUZAN IS SO OOC BUT ITS SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT HOW HE WOULD BE IN CHARACTER FOR A SITUATION LIKE THIS UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

anyways- hope you enjoyed!! 

<33