Muzan is an alien and he is kinda spacey˚✩彡‧

freshbeans6479

Let's hope the tagging worked this time 😭😭😭

Anyways, here's your alien m-preg ig😀 (FULL DISCLOSURE: THIS WAS FRESHBEAN'S IDEA, NOT MINE /SRS)

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── 

This morning, Michikatsu got an email from the RD informing him that he'll have a new roommate for his last two years in college. This, normally, would be somewhat fine. However, his roommate was an exchange student, whom apparently was from very, very far away, and would need a lot of help adjusting to the culture here.

He would try to be nice to whoever his roommate will be, of course, he just wouldn't be happy if he had to play babysitter. 

"Hello?" A voice said before Michikatsu heard knocking on the door. "Excuse me, but is this the room of, uh, Mikishatsku?"

"It's Mi-chi-kat-su, ....but yes." He replied as he opened the door. He tried to not be too stunned by the appearance of the man(?) before him. "Are.. you my new roommate...?"

"Yes, I am! I'm, uh- how do I say it in this language again? oh, yes! I'm Mu-zan. Muzan."

"Alright Muzan... would you... like to come in..?" he asked, moving himself so that he was holding the door open for Muzan.

"Yes! I would!" Muzan rushed past him and into the living 'room' of the dorm, dropping his bag. He seemed to be totally infatuated with the most mundane things! Michikatsu was extremely confused. He didn't want to sound racist- or speciesest...? He wasn't sure. But Muzan was very weird.. He had antenna on his forehead, red patches of flesh on his arms, legs, and forehead, and tons of extra mouths on his limbs! Sure, he could just be some sort of cosplayer, but he's sure those mouths are real!

"I'll.. uh.. get your bag and put it on the coffee table...." Michikatsu said, picking up Muzan's luggage and shutting the door behind him. He wasn't sure if he heard, as Muzan still seemed engrossed at looking at the smallest things.

"Your technology, it's so primitive! I feel like I've been transported into a history book!" Muzan exclaimed, baffling Michikatsu.

"What.. do you mean... by that...?" He asked, wearily.

"It's just that you humans are so cute! You all think you're so advanced, but you're not!" He smiled. "Oh, I just realized, you might take that as rude. I didn't mean it that way! We're just much more advanced than you, and all these little trinkets are just a little silly to me, that's all!"

"I also.. don't mean to be rude... when I ask this... but where are you from...? And... what are you....?" Michikatsu slowly walked over to Muzan, trying to make sense of all this.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I totally forgot I didn't tell you!"

"It's fine..."

"The best way I can describe myself to you is that I'm an alien! And I come from a planet similar to Earth, just a few million lightyears away! It's called Kaoru-Nao, meaning fragrance-direct. It's always confused me why it's named that, considering our society has let most flora that would directly produce fragrances be overrun by technology."

"Oh.. my... -uh... sorry if this is... rude.. but aren't you afraid.. of the government..? I mean.. you're exactly the type.. of person.. that world leaders.. wish to turn into a lab rat..."

"You're not being rude, I understand that a human would have questions. I have a lot of questions for you as well! Anyways, my living here is subsidized by the governments on both planets for scientific research. I'll learn about humans, and humans can learn about my people!"