Silly afterlife shenanigans

Hi so uh funny story

Me, Mother, Freshbeans and Lolanthe were chatting and Mother was talking about a comic that she saw, which was this cute little thing about how after Koku died, Yoriichi snuck out of heaven and and built him and Michi's childhood house to live in..

EXCEPT ITS NOT CUTE.

IT WAS INCEST.

VERY GRAPHIC INCEST.

So now, because we need to bleach our eyes, I'm fixing the story to make it Kokuzan, Yoriiuta, and no incest 😊

@Mother_Tamayo @Freshbeans6479 @lolanthe714

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

'What.. is this place....?' Kokushibo thought. He had seemingly been teleported into a random environment in the middle of his battle. He closed all six of his eyes, thinking back to the battle...

The realization hit him like a truck. He was dead. He looked around the environment, and came to the conclusion that he was alone. Husbandless. To his knowledge, Muzan was still alive.  He couldn't help but have the selfish thought that he wanted Muzan to end up in the same place as him...

➽──────────────❥

"Uta, my brother is deceased..." Yoriichi said, looking over to his wife whom was feeding their forever-infant child.

"Well, I figured! You were born over 400 years ago."

"No, I mean.. just now he died."

"Dear, whatever do you mean?" She looked over at him in confusion. How could her brother-in-law have possibly lived that long?

"My brother... is a demon. He is in Hell..." Yoriichi grimaced sadly, lamenting the dark path that his brother had gone down.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She picked their child out of the highchair, sitting her on her lap.

"He appears to be alone..." Yoriichi observed. "...I.. want to see if it's safe down there."

"Why? And what do you mean by that?" Uta walked over to sit next to her husband, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I want to see if.. him.. and us" He gestured to himself, his wife, and his child, "Could be a family... but I want to make sure its safe.. for the two of you."

"Mmmm. I see... Is that even possible?"

"I... don't know. But I want to try... I love you and our daughter, and I also love my brother.."

"Alright dear. I trust you'll stay safe?"

"Yes, I will."

➽──────────────❥

Kokushibo walked forward, working on making sense of his surroundings. He figured that he was in Hell, but he was confused, as what he learned from the storybooks was that people who go to hell are tortured. This place seemed fairly nice, aside from the fact that Muzan was not here with him. 

'Maybe.. that's why it's Hell..'  He thought, as he saw a rabbit pass by. A beautiful place, fit with flowers and a forest, nice air, and a sun that won't burn a demon up, but no husband to share it with.

"Brother." A voice said from behind him. Kokushibo whipped around, only to see the face he hated the most. 'And to top it all off... HE.. has to be here too....'