Cat Café ᓚᘏᗢ ‪‪❤︎‬ Valentines day special

This idea is from my pookie @Jackie_styyy :33

So basically, Muzan takes Koku to a cat cafe for Valentines Day and they adopt a kitty!! :33

Theme: Fluff

AU: The same one from "Kokuzan in it's truest form", where Muzan is a scientist and Koku (or rather Michi, in this case), is a malewife/househusband/whatever you wanna call it

(As you can see, I've been having fun with those copy and paste aesthetic websites)

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Early in the morning, the two husbands were laying in bed, snuggled up together under the warm covers, fast asleep.

The third member of the household, a black cat named Kyokokukamusari, was wide awake, roaming the two floored penthouse apartment. (Muzan made a big discovery or something, so now they have lots of money 🤑) The cat had a good life, his 'parents' loved him, he was fed well, and his environment was big and fun to run around. However, he was lonely. It wasn't that he was left alone, but he wanted another feline companion. His parents were both somewhat close, but at the end of the day, they were both still human.

He ran into his parents bedroom, whom were both, to his displeasure, fast asleep. He jumped up onto the bed, and pounced on his stay-at-home dad, hoping he would get up to at least feed him.

"Hmm...?" He groggily muttered. "Ah.. Gmornin Kyo Kyo...." He turned away from his husband to lift up the cat, and give him a little kiss on the nose. Much to Kyo's surprise, and displeasure, Michikatsu turned back to his husband, now holding Kyo like a teddy bear. ... It was clear he wasn't all that aware of what he was doing.

While the cat would have normally scratched up both his parents, he decided against it... for now. His dad's touch was gentle, and his other dad would probably get annoyed at him if he scratched them up, especially if he scratched up the one that was holding him.

➽──────────────❥

[BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!]

Muzan quickly shut off the alarm blasting from his phone, awaking to the sight of his beautiful husband- ...Cuddling the cat instead of him...

"Morning Muzan..." Michikatsu yawned.

"Good morning, my love." He responded.

"Oh!.. Good morning Kyo Kyo!!.. I didn't even realize.. that you had come to snuggle..." He said, kissing the cat's forehead.

"Awhh, how cute..!" Muzan said, going to kiss his husband's forehead, "But where are my kisses~?"

"Are you implying.. that you're jealous of our son...?" He said in a lighthearted manner, as he reached up to give his husband a few light pecks on the lips and the cheek.

"No, I am not implying that! ..And since when was he our son....?"

"Since we adopted him, of course!... Why.. would he not be our son...?"

"I don't know... I just thought he was our cat..."

"He is our cat and he is our son!!... Anyways.. Speaking of sons.." Michikatsu looked at Muzan, his expression turning very serious. "I want another one." 

"Another...?"

"Yes."

"But we have Kyokoku... Isn't he enough?"