003 - FRIENDS

You and Satoru were done with the formal procedure that was required for admission to the Jujutsu High. Principal Yaga who had already kept an eye on you for a long time, accepted me without testing your powers.

"L/n-chan welcome to Jujutsu High, I am glad to have you here," Satoru said while preparing a new room for me in the dorm section.

You nodded in response. You were already busy planning your next steps carefully which was intended to get involved as little as possible and then to capture the right moment to run away.

Satoru made the bed for you and arranged everything in order. He was very happy to have you here, unsure of the fact that it wasn't only the powers that were fascinating to him.

"You can rest now, I'll bring your personal belongings after taking permission from your mother" Satoru made you assured that you could nap off the tired and stressful day you spent "When I come back I'll make sure you meet the other students" Satoru took the keys of his car in his hand and waited for your response in return. All you did was again nod back.

It was afternoon, too right for you to open the curtains. You always were a nyctophile person and late afternoon intense sunlight was what you hated the most.

"Well, L/n-chan there will be a new student recently added to our list, hope you both can get along" Satoru spoke out as he headed his way out of the door.

You felt bad that you could not speak much to him which in turn was impolite. You can only hope that he didn't think of you as a rude person.

Next time when we meet, I'll make sure I will be courteous. You thought.

Your thoughts made your delicate eyelids fall heavy, drowning and sinking in the darkness of sleep.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

"L/n-chan" the voice echoed as you woke up. You heard a knock on the door and someone calling you up. You didn't want to leave the bed but still got up and marched forward towards the door to acknowledge who it was.

You opened the door to see a white-haired man standing. It was Satoru.

"L/n-chan, I have been calling you for a long time, are you okay? I brought your all belongings, you mom packed it for you" Satoru said as he kept piles of bag inside your room.

"I am fine, I was just in deep sleep. Thank you for bringing my stuffs" You replied trying to undo your messy appearance.

Satoru held your hand and started to walk forward.

"What... are you doing?" You asked in surprise.

"Taking you to meet your friends of course" Satoru replied and hurried his way all the way through the hall to the ground. Satoru's legs were long, hence it was hard for you to keep up with his pace. You could also feel the warmness of Satoru's hand, which was large in comparison to you. You felt safer with it.

Three seniors came into your vision from far away, and a Panda.

Panda. Kawaii. You thought.

As you focused upon them, they also returned their cordial glares upon you.

"How is the training going on? By the way, I have one more new student to introduce to you all. Your very junior L/n Y/n" Satoru announced in front of everyone.

"One more new student?" The only girl in the group announced.

"Yes Maki, L/n is your junior, for now, she will only practice her cursed energy and learn to control it" Satoru making a very serious resumed "She will join her missions from next year"

Satoru then turned towards you with a bright smile. "L/n-chan, this is Zenin Maki, she doesn't have any curse energy but has enormous-monster physical strength"

You in response bowed in front of her "It's nice to meet you Zenin-san"

"Just Maki" She replied with a hint of smile curvature over her face.

"And this is Inumaki Toge, a cursed speech user therefore he only talks using food ingredients to avoid hurting unintentionally" Satoru explained and you bowed a greeting towards him too.

"Kelp" At Inumaki's comeback, with a feature of uncertainty you looked towards Saturo.

"He is greeting you as well. This one is Yuta Okkotsuki, he is the other new student" Satoru said in answer.

You again bowed and greeted him "It's a pleasure to meet you Yuta-san"

"The pleasure is mine L/n-chan" And now was the time for your introduction to Panda which you very much awaited. He was very cute and you could not resist your feeling of hugging him and rubbing your face over his soft fur. You wanted to pet him.

"L/n-chan this is Panda"

"Nice to meet you L/n-chan" When he spoke you got scared the shit out of you, unexpecting him to speak.

"I am a cursed toy so I can speak" He responded again.

"Oh, I am so sorry to freak out. I know it's rude to ask but, Can I touch you Panda-san"

Panda with a very warm and parental smile nodded yes in response and then you touched him. Everyone in the group was very cordial to you. The feeling of this made you happy and all you cared about was looking forward to a future with them, without worrying about your stay.

Perhaps it's not that bad here.