013 - HIS JEALOUSY 🔞

Satoru woke up from the sunlight entering the room through the windows. He moved his hand forward to feel the touch of your back, carefully stroking through your skin, careful enough to not wake you up. He stroked as he came near to your breast where he caressed it, thinking how strongly he grabbed them while he was inside you.

'...or someone used a memory manipulation curse energy upon you...' Satoru remembered Shoko's words, which were enough to give him hints that something was wrong. He was sure of the fact that an aphrodite drug wouldn't harm the memory of the affected person, hence it has to be cursed energy.

Satoru grabbed his phone and quickly took a selfie of you both, Satoru holding the camera and grinning while you slept upon his chest holding him tight as if he was your lifeline.

After choosing the best picture he sent it to your chat to tease you, so that when you woke up you could cherish the good horny moments you both spent.

Satoru snatched his shirt from the floor that was lying due to his aggressive pulling, and then he put it on upon. He kept the present on your nearby desk as he moved out to investigate the matter regarding your short-term amnesia.

Satoru went directly to Shoko who was making coffee for her due to the previous night's headache.

"Glad you brought me home" Shoko expressed his gratitude with no interest.

"Don't stress it, I did it because you were with Y/n" Satoru replied as he took away Shoko's coffee mug with a smirk.

Shoko signed and asked him why he came here to bother her, and then Satoru explained to her his doubts and clues.

"So you are playing with your students now?" Shoko now started to show interest in the topic as you were an important student to her and she could not stand being hurt by a playboy like Satoru who only knows to fuck and leave.

"I am not playing" Satoru's sincerity stretched over his face "I love her, and I am serious this time"

Shoko understood his expression and trusted his best friend. 

"Alright, but I won't forgive you if you hurt her" Shoko revolved to arrange the files "Bring Y/n in the evening, I'll check her up," Shoko said as she picked and read a file.

"I will" Satoru replied while taking a sip of coffee.

I will protect you Y/n. He presumed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in your room, you were already awake. You realized the night you spent with your Sensai and you were really embarrassed about it, yet it felt so light and peaceful after the night.

Of course, you liked what you did with Satoru and you wanted to do it again but you were worried about the fact that did he felt the same for you or if he was doing it just out of his character of being a player. Moreover, there was something huge you needed to focus upon. The guy you met yesterday night, who knew your reality, who wants to eradicate the non-sorcerer human population, not to forget he just confessed his love for you. But how could you believe him? He came out of nowhere and said all those things. It was something related to your power. You looked at yourself wondering what if you actually used them to save people overlooking your previous determination.

He liked me, The real me. You felt so happy at your thought and you finally felt a sense of acceptance.

What the heck he is a murderer. You shook your head in disappointment. He was so charming and handsome though. You flustered at your thoughts as you covered your face with your palms.