010 - AMNESIA 🔞

Suguru had already left, when he noticed twinkling in your eyes signing you waking up. He had already erased your last night's memories after your encounter with Mahito, healed the hickeys Satoru gave you, as well dressed you up. He didn't want to remember your last interaction with Satoru to avoid you falling for him.

Your eyes twitched under heavy sunlight falling upon your eyes. It was noon. Heavy aches spread throughout your body as you wake up on your bed. You felt tired and tried to remember what happened last night. You remembered Mahito's dreadful face and Satoru saving you. You looked around the unfamiliar arranged place, which was not your dorm. You quickly got up and walked away from the bed towards the mirror and opened your uniform to observe any injury from the previous night.

Surprisingly, none of the injuries, you received yesterday, were visible anymore.

Probably Satoru handled my injury. You thought as you washed yourself up in the washroom and dressed in a new pair of clothes which you just asked from the hotel's reception. You wore loose clothes since your body didn't stop aching, and tied your hair into a lengthy pony. You packed your stuff and checked out on the counter. The room was booked in the name of Satoru which made you sure he helped you yesterday.

You felt Satoru was too kind to book such an expensive hotel for you, plus you could not understand why was it required.

You moved out of the hotel and booked a cab, all the way to Jujutsu High.

Reaching Jujutsu high, the first thing that came into your vision was Maki, Panda, and Inumaki doing their regular warm-up. You walked away without making yourself notice them into the dorm to rearrange your stuff in the room where you unexpectedly met Saturo talking with a salmon-haired boy.

"Good morning, Satoru Sensai" You smiled to greet him and he just noticed your appearance. Seeing you out of nowhere, Satoru's cheeks started to burn up and he moved his direct gaze to anything surrounding but your eyes.

"Uh, Y/n-chan why did you come here by yourself? You should have called me" He expressed his concerns with his words and tone.

"It's okay Sensai, you already did a lot for me" You smiled as you thought of how Satoru saved you yesterday and also helped the unconscious you, not to forget he healed you and rented such an expensive hotel.

Saturo scoffed "Y/n-chan, how was it all yesterday, I did not wear you out a lot, did I?"

"Of course you did not, you helped me" You smiled again to reply thinking he must be feeling sorry for leaving you alone while on the mission.

Satoru expected any reply but this. He made a confused expression but still, he let it go for now, as it was more important for you to get introduced to Itadori.

"Y/n-chan, this is Itadori Yuji" You turned to notice the pinkette "He ate Sukuna's finger and now has become his vessel"

You wide-eyed glared at the guy who survived this as Satoru continued to explain the situation.

"The upper hands were asking to execute him but I have decided to save him until he can control Sukuna, and that's what he agrees upon too"

Itadori was fascinated to look at you. Apart from your height, your resemblance was very much like his ideal girl. Your curves, your cuteness, and your way of talking, not to forget your prominent long hair. He could not believe that a girl as beautiful as you would be in the same grade as him. Thinking this made him nervous.

You noticed how cheerful Itadori was and how much he was determined to save lives. You also noticed bruises upon his cheeks which he elucidated it was due to his test with Principal Yaga.