011 - HIS CONFESSION

Since this morning, Satoru has been very busy. Collecting a new student and then testing their abilities was a sure heck of work. Satoru didn't dare to invite you, no matter how much he wanted, 'cause of what happened before. Even if you would have come you didn't have to give any test as he always kept your power in check.

After the test, Nobara, Itadori, and Megumi were busy eating sushi while Satoru went by a nearby store to buy a repentant gift for you. It was the first time that he was keeping his ego aside and apologizing. Satoru looked around, shook, and revolved to observe but didn't find something that suited you until his eyes fell upon a big teddy bear. He remembered how you wrapped around him while sleeping that night so he decided to buy a substitute for you, awaiting his confession.

Satoru bought it and made the staff wrap it with a sorry note he wrote.

Satoru hummed took the gift into his arms and sat down inside his car while dialing in his phone.

"Kiyotaka-San, please pick up the students after they are done eating" Listening to his assistant's affirmation Satoru turned his engine on while he drove down to the dorm which was really far away for now.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

The sun was ready to be engulfed inside the Earth, while the highlights of the moon drove out. The orangish-golden hue alleviated the environment, while the birds descanted the last carol of today.

You lay upon the chair of your balcony and appreciated the beauty of the environment. The environment never stops to fascinate you as well as surprise you. Your melody sang as you admired it more and more. You sat there until it was almost dark outside. You went inside the room, closing the door of the balcony. The room inside was all dark and you didn't want to turn any bright light, henceforth you proceeded to turn a dim and warm light.

The moment you turned on the light, a broad figure appeared upon your bed speaking up.

"Hello Y/n" The person smiled, making your heart skip a beat.

Y/n could not deny the fact that the guy was really very handsome especially his long strands and the monk dress touching body complemented his muscles.

"Who- a-are you?" You asked stammering due to his sudden dark presence.

Suguru quickly got up and sat on the ridge of the bed.

"Come Y/n, let's talk together," He said with a smile never leaving his face. He was very happy to finally talk to you though it was a little hard for him. Hard for him to not fuck you.

You gathered the courage and walked straight up to him. When you reached close to him you stood there and didn't bother to sit beside him.

Suguru grabbed your hands and forcefully made you sit upon his lap. You were again very small in comparison to him. Even if you sat on his lap, the highest your head could reach is his collarbone, which he finds very cute. He was really sometimes afraid to touch you as you were so small he could break you while holding you.