008 - THE INTIMATION 🔞

Satoru pulled you huffing inside the room upon the bed while dimming the light around. Previously, he took you into his arms and teleported directly to the room.

"Sen...sai" you moaned as you made a tightened grip over his jacket, not letting him go anywhere.

"Y/n, just bear alone for a little, I'll be back" Satoru took off your grip forcefully. He looked into your teary eyes and felt sorry for breaking away.

Satoru went inside the bathroom. He looked himself into the mirror. He was all red and hard, covered with your saliva. He wasn't sure if it was good or not but he wanted to do this so took off his jacket, revealing his outlines muscles and prepared himself to go inside you. It was the first time Satoru to become this nervous. He sure was a kind of player, who fucked with every woman he liked, and no women ever dared to reject his beauty.

"Y/n-chan," Satoru said puffing "You sure arouse me hard" A smirk appeared over his face while he thought of the positions he was going to try with you.

Satoru came near the edge of the bed while you looked at him helplessly sitting on the bed. He looked at your long ravishing hair spread upon the white sheets while your cheeks were hot. You took the first initiative between you two and traced the contours through his pelvis, unbuttoning his lower pants, disclosing his solid black briefs. You moved your hands and pressed his hard dick, with escapes of little moans from your mouth. Of course, you have seen porn, so you know what you have to do now, even though it's your first time, and the embarrassment was covered by the drug's effect.

You removed his briefs exposing his hard dick, which was long and thick enough to make any women scream not only in pain but pleasure. You moved your tongue and you tasted his salty precum. Satoru enjoyed the sight as well as the feeling. You became completely dominant over him, and it was the first time you saw women overpowering him. You liked his dick all over, wetting it with your saliva to make it easier to glide in your mouth, and you did it. You slid his dick inside your mouth, deepening with each stroke, releasing moans from his mouth.

"Ah... Y/n..." Satoru growled at your strokes and held your hair gently in his hands to avoid any distractions while forcing you to go deeper.

"You are... so... so... good at it... ah... I am going... to... cum" He continued growling. With every stroke you felt the satisfaction circulating your blood and your vagina was dripping wet, asking for his dick.

Your stroke at the last moments became harder while you tasted his white cums. You liked every part of it. some ripple off on your breast. You avoided it all and stir to suck his balls. That was unanticipated for Satoru. He let his hands go through his hair while he moaned and enjoyed every second.

Suddenly, you grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bed, letting him lay while his legs hung over the rim of the bed. You crawled down and sat on the floor and continued sucking his balls and covering it with your saliva. You started to tease his perineum with your tongue, liking and throbbing against it. This feeling was heavenly for him. It was the first time any girl did these things to him besides a blowjob. He didn't want to end this, but it was not his turn to give you pleasure.

Satoru grabbed you and threw you upon the bed, and like a wild animal he grabbed your breast hard, and at the same time, he covered his face between your legs. He started liking your wetness while he let his fingers slide inside causing you to grasp at his hands tightly."Ah... Sensai" You moaned again.

"Call me Satoru" He let his finger glide faster now causing you tremendous amusement in your body.

"Sato... ah... Satoru" He fingered you till he could not control himself to enter inside causing you pain and screams.

He came closer to you and kissed you while you wrapped him with your hands and legs, letting his dick touch your vagina."Y/n... I'll be fucking you hard now" Satoru slide his dick inside your vagina deep without giving you warning, making you cry in pain. He relished it. He stirred to gently and deeply stroke you hard but being gentle was not your style.

"Ah... more hard Satoru" You started to cry wanting more. Satoru got annoyed at the fact that you could not appreciate his gentleness.

"If you say so, but I won't stop even if you'll beg me" He smirked and started to fuck you harder, deeper, and rougher.

"Cry in pain Y/n. Cry in pleasure. Soothe my ears Y/n-Chan" He huffed as he pulsated against you.He brought your body closer in his arms, uplifting your body off the bed.

"You are so fucking tight, Y/n" He spoke while he came close to your ears.

"And... ah... you are so fucking hard... Satoru..." Your replies always amazed him. Instead of lying there and enjoying whatever he did, you actively participated in sex, meanwhile also talking dirty to him instead of only blushing. Satoru ended his last stroke, cumming inside you. He was so lost in his stimulation that he forgot to pull himself out before ending.

You both lay side on side upon the bed next to each other, tired and seeking each other's warmth. You two still didn't have enough while more rounds, moans, and bites stayed throughout the night.

 You two still didn't have enough while more rounds, moans, and bites stayed throughout the night

{Ps- It will be Satoru* Sorry for the mistake again}