EPILOGUE

"There is a power in ending
It takes you to the beginning
Of what is meant for you"

~hebanazar

The soft wind flew through the city of Tokoyo as it carried the cherished and blessed cherry blossom leaves. The pastel pinkish hue lightened up the environment while the sunlight reflected on it.
A year has already passed while you and Satoru went on to make things better for everyone as you decided. You couldn't hold a bad ending. Your suffering in your post-life made you strong enough to keep everyone happy.

You are both well-adjusted in the Jujutsu High where Satoru eliminated all the higher-ups without any regret and you became the Sensai of the next group of generations.

You already took care of Megumi's sister as soon as possible and prevented her from falling into a coma, saving Megumi the only hope he had. You dedicated yourself to train Megumi and taking care of him and his sister like a good Guardian.
Though it was a little weird since a year ago in the future he was obsessed with you but now you have become his caretaker to put up with his supervision.

"Ne, Megumi-chan, must be hard to live here alone with your sister" You commented in his living condition whilst Megumi was on his guard now afraid of how you know him and his sister and of course their address.

"Who are you?" He questioned with furrowed brows. He was carrying a bagpack and was off to his house now after a long day of studying.

"Listen here you brat, we have a little concerning prophecy of you and your sister" You winked at him with a smirk knowing the tragedy of his sister's coma under a curse.
"And we would like to change that awry prophecy with you"

While Megumi's concerns were solved, you saved Yuta's love interest Rika from the destined accident and took the two orphans under the care of Jujutsu High just like Megumi and Tsumiki.

"Yuta-chan, Rika-chan" You gave them your warmest smile and Rika returned with a warmer one. Yuta was quite protective of Rika which made you almost chuckle.
"You both are orphaned?"
You found them playing in the usual Park that Maki used to mention before.

Yuta took Rika's hand and nodded together with concern.
"Wanna come into my care?" You sat on your knees to level up your eyes with them.
"We will provide you with the best food and living conditions with love and in return you have to become the strongest"

Of course, they didn't understand what you mean by the strongest yet they played along.

"We can live together there?" Rika questioned gently asking if she and Yuta could be together.

"Of co—" You were cut in between by Satoru who walked up to you from the car.

"Of course" He beamed standing with his hands covering your shoulder.
"And we will be your guardian"

Itadori was left as he was. You and Satoru decided to let him grow in the outside environment and enjoy his life with his grandfather until his grandfather's demise. After this Itadori will be taken under your care. Since Itadori already has cursed every within him, he will no longer require Sukuna.

The only thing that was left for him, was to help him saving his friend Junpai, in the future.

"That kid retains potential" You and Satoru leaned at a side wall and observed Itadori who outran each and every child in the field.

"I know but he is a pain in the ass" You both chuckled.

Talking about Sukuna you have already collected all his fingers and successfully destroyed them with your Spherical blasting technique since you grew really powerful and surpassed Satoru in terms of destructive cursed energy. You didn't destroy his fingers to erase him but to free him from the cycle of eternity. He himself accepted in front of you how lonely it was for him and how he never lost in front of anyone to be freed, henceforth you ended his misery.