026 - PAIN 🔞

You took a sip of your favorite vanilla caramel latte which was prepared by Suguru. Suguru knew each and every choice of yours as he had already stalked you in your previous life, so in the current.

Your body was tensed around. It was due to Sugury's touch and kissing before. Prior, when you just came to meet him at his invitation, Suguru clasped you and kissed you the moment he knew your presence. You didn't struggle against him and gave him a gentle kiss back to impose a good impression on him. Though that was supposed to be a caring and slow kiss, it still made you aroused enough to stop soon.

Your body started aching seeking more touch but you avoided it and proceeded to take a seat

Your body started aching seeking more touch but you avoided it and proceeded to take a seat. As you watched him prepare your drink, hot thoughts enveloped your mind imagining the way he ran his hands through your breast.

Your recalling was snapped by Suguru's words.

"Do you like it?" Suguru took the seat in front of you at the coffee table, from where you both could gaze at the greenhouse plant surrounding you.

The radiant morning light lightened up the surroundings while the chirping birds flew past you and the melodious trills of atmosphere rang with them when you liquored up your rich aromatic brew. Suguru's unwavering stare never left you. He wanted to see more of you. He was glad that you showed your sincerest loyalty to him, henceforth he decided to alter for you.
Although skepticism still lingered, you nonetheless wanted to observe what he really could do for you.

"Yeah, I do" You forced a smile.

"Glad to know" Suguru took a sip of his healthy green tea. In contrast to you, he returned you with a genuine joyful expression, pleased by your obedience.

"Ano, Suguru?" You took the intitation to take your plan into action.

"Yes?"

"I was thinking that since I am staying here, why don't you teach me some more cursed energy techniques and improve my physical abilities"

Suguru was stricken with unlimited happiness to be competent to train you and spend more time with you.
"Certainly, we can start now after the coffee" He smirked sparkling.

"Now? In the bathrobe?" You looked at him who still smiling at you, resting his chim upon his left hand.
His charming curves over lips were flustering you. You couldn't resent his looks. He was as handsome as Saturo. The only difference was, that Saturo was your warmth whilst he became your coldness.

"We can even do it naked" He smirked imagining you again being thrust by him and he inclined closer "With some extra cardio" He whispered.

You couldn't believe this man. He always flirted with you in the most horniest way. You hid your face over your palm as your temperature began to rise and the previous night's memory took off your peace. Even if he forced you into this, and caused you pain, you felt it hot and pleasing at the same time. If it were not for your commitment to Saturo, you would have already accepted this guy's invitation to the bed again.