017 - TO PROTECT HIM

"You are telling me that I should pretend as if Itadori is dead?" You shockingly watched Satoru nodding in affirmation.

"You have to because there is something I am looking forward to," He said crafting.

"And what is it Sensai?" You curiously asked.

"Y/n-chan how many times do I have to tell you to call me Satoru" He held one of your hands and with the other brought you closer to him, wrapping around your waist.

"Satoru...?" He leaned closer to you and hugged you inclining down. He huffed himself between your breasts softly playing with them, heating you up.

"I am gonna distract the higher-ups for a while" He pushed him to your face bringing his lips closer to yours.

"Satoru, what are you doing?" You asked innocently.

"Seeking love from my darling" He closed his lips on yours and his lips discovered your insides. You kissed him back with the same passion. Were you both in any relationship? Of course not you aren't in any but will there any be? Or Satoru is just playing with you? Questions like these filled up your mind. You didn't want a hook-up. You wanted a connection, moreover affinity.

"Satoru What are we?" You asked him ending the kiss.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we do these things but what are we, a sensai-student association does not include this" Satoru's expression softened as he caressed your face.

"If you are comfortable with me, can I ask you to date me?" Satoru politely shook his head to kiss your hands. Satoru knew that your question was reasonable but it was too soon for you to jump over being a girlfriend or be his wife. Yes, Satoru was at the very present ready to marry you, but he wanted to take things slow for you hence he stirred everything with a date.

You flustered at his action "Yes... Satoru" You whispered slowly, looking away. You cannot deny you wanted him to date you.

"Is my baby being shy?" Satoru questioned as he followed your vision.

"I didn't want to disturb you two love birds but just wanted to inform you Itadori's awake" Shoko voiced from behind.
Satoru nodded as Shoko explained the situation.

He took your hands in his and proceeded to Itadori's room.

"Satoru, I cannot visit him. I have a mission with Yuta" You informed as you stopped walking.

"A mission?" He asked turning in your direction "But you must be tired now, you already did two tasks today. I'll ask Yaga Sensai to replace you"

You rested your palm over his, pressing it gently portraying assurance "It will be fine Satoru, I promised him"

"Then so be it Y/n-chan. I will be waiting for you, when you come back we'll go on a date" He hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead "Take care of yourself"

"I will. You too Satoru" You smiled waving him back by the time you went to look for Yuta.

Yuta was still standing at the Jujutsu Kaisen High's entrance.

"Yuta-senpai" You shouted from a distance. Yuta, as soon as he saw you, smiled brightly with hints of blush as if he only cared about you in this world.

 Yuta, as soon as he saw you, smiled brightly with hints of blush as if he only cared about you in this world

"Y/n-chan" He smiled whilst you ran up to him. You huffed as you shook down placing your hands upon your knees.

"I am sorry to keep you waiting"

Yuta placed his hand on your shoulder and bent down to your height close to your face just like Satoru. "You don't have to apologize Y/n" He smiled. Somehow his touch made you feel different than before he ever touched you.

You both walked up to the car which was supposed to transport you both. Yuta opened the door for you as a gentleman. "Here Y/n-chan, you sit first," He said never leaving his smile.

You thanked him as you sat inside the car. Unawares, Yuta sat in between near to you rather than taking the window seat.

"Yuta-senpai, why don't you take the window seat?"

Yuta sluttered as he thought of a lie "I-suffer from- motion sickness due to the outside view"

"I see. If you feel unwell do tell me. I will help you"

"Thank you Y/n-chan, You are so kind" He laughed off as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. You laughed the same.

Kiyotaka drove you both to the destination, while none of you spoke in the journey. Yuta was more immersed in you than the mission. The whole journey he pursues chances to gaze at you. He admired your beauty and his wish to hold you, but unfortunately, none of this could be true.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

"We are here" Kiyotaka announced.

You and Yuta both got out of the car thanking Kiyotaka.

"So what's the situation?" You asked Yuta, who was already looking at you.

"Apparently, we have information that Suguru Geto is here hiding. We are permitted to kill him. This information is kept hidden from Gojo-sensai as he has a sensitive spot for his best friend" Yuta explained.

"I see, then I won't let Satoru kill his best friend and make him suffer more," You said.

"Follow me," Yuta said walking towards a dark building, surrounded by many curses. It felt like it was a core spot for these curses. The building seemed very old and a residence of monks which made it even more questionable. The atmosphere became cold as soon as you walked closer to the building. A familiar feeling is disclosed to your heart. Your body seemed acquainted with a particular person who was inside the building waiting for you as you walked unknowingly with only one determination inside your brain.

I will protect you, Satoru.