018 - HIS NAME 🔞

You and Yuta moved inside the building which was covered with green algae and moths all over. With your every steps dust flew with pressure. You coughed as you entered more and more.

"Yuta-senpai, I will go upstairs, you check the ground floor" Yuta nodded in affirmation in response.

You went to the first floor which was full of rooms for the monks. The building was abandoned many years ago which made it a core centre of negative emotions, attracting curse energy.
You walked around and checked every room attentively. Your instincts became more arising as you walked closer to a particular room. You knew it was a familiar instinct which was disturbing to you.

Why will someone cordial be here in such a place. You thought as you walked to that particular room straight.

"Y/n-chan, was the trip safe and comfortable enough?" You heard the voice behind the door as you rotated the knob on the door. You saw the man from that day you met in your room. The man you were unusually attracted to. The man whom you wanted to know about.

"Y/n-chan, you okay?" Suguru asked as he was sitting on his chair, legs crossed smiling at you when he noticed your presence. He was in his sweatshirt and sweatpants, while his hair was up in a bun.
The room seemed very clean and settled as you look around. A bed, a desk with a chair and a mat spread around with a good window view to visualize.

 A bed, a desk with a chair and a mat spread around with a good window view to visualize

"What are you doing here?" You asked as you stepped closer to him.

"This is the place I live Y/n-chan. It's good to meet you again. I was eagerly waiting for you to visit me" He said as never leaving his smile.

"What do you mean you live here. This place is dangerous. Here lies an association that looks forward to killing sorcerers" You took his palm in your hands preparing to leave this place with him, keeping him safe "Let's get out of here"

Suguru relaxed his arms and pulled you over him, letting you sit on his lap just like the last time.
"I am the one who runs the organization"

"What the hell, it's not the right time to joke around" You pulled his wrist again "Let's leave this place" You panicked as he did not move even an inch.

You looked at the seriousness on his face while his body made you accept the fact of being the head of this association. He gripped you tightly in his arms, but precisely in order to not harm you.

"Wait you are serious?" He hummed in response, enough to skip the beats of your veins.
"That means you are Satoru's friend?"

"Ahha" He hummed in affirmation again as he continued "My name is Suguru Geto, the one you came to kill" You stoned hearing his words whilst he enjoyed your expression. He got closer to your ears licked them, and played around with his tongue to ease your emotions.

"Will you kill me Y/n?" He whispered into your ears. His gentle voice made you afraid of him because of his unkind and fearful words. You sat as his loyal pet in his knowing nothing to respond with.