021 - THE CONVERSATION

Your eyes quaver while they try to find your beloved Satoru's presence. You couldn't find him henceforth you concluded he would have already left for work given the situation was urgent.

You quickly got up, it was afternoon. You were still in your uniform. You didn't bother to have a shower. You put your shoes on and left to inform the situation to principal Yaga.

"Y/n-chan" You heard a typical voice. It was Yuta, from a distance, waving at you.
After the previous day's night, you didn't know how to react to him henceforth rather than waiting and interacting with him, you just waved at him and left for the office.

Yuta was sad to be ignored by you. He regretted his action upon you. He was afraid that he would lose you forever. Yuta simply moved to his dorm assuring himself that he would talk it through.

You walked to the office where Satoru and Shoko were already present in the room with Principal Yaga.
So everyone already knows. You realized as you walked inside.

"You should have told her before" Principal Yaga muttered in utter disappointment

"Well, I felt it wasn't necessary that everyone know my past. Though I never thought things would become like this"

Satoru's grabbed your shoulder as you spoke. He always stood by your side, whenever needed.
Yaga explained that since things have come to this, you should be protected. You weren't allowed to leave for missions anymore and the security surrounding the Jujutsu high strengthened. Whilst Shoko was asked to bring back her memory as something important could be erased by Suguru, that might help them.

"Y/n-chan, don't worry, I will always protect you no matter what," Satoru said seriously when you both were walking out of the office.

"Thank you Satoru" You returned your gratitude with a smile.

"Y/n-chan, you never told me about your past, what was it like in your previous life" Satoru aroused your nightmares. The thing you hated the most was your earlier life. Anything that reminded you of it, whether it was smell, touch, or coldness, it always caused you pain and utter hysteria.

"Not something I wanna speak of" You spoke with a slight smile, ironically thinking that no matter how strong you try to be, your past always pulls you down.

Satoru assumed that if it was something you don't wanna speak about, then it must be painful. Satoru without turning his head grabbed your hands in his, transferring his warmth in silence which you seek and calm down.
He was the sunlight in your darkness, the moon in your night, and the warmth in your coldness. No matter how you see it. You already were in love with him. But you admit it.

A person like you who only was bothered by yourself and your family was changed into a hero to save people because of him. He gave you the peace, the honor, the training to become who you are. He made you.