016 - THE TWO FACED

Your eyes fluttered as heard a ringing sound in your ears. You woke up hearing your phone buzzed up from a short nap you took after completing your mission of killing curses in a hospital and saving tons of nurses. It was tiring to use your cursed energy all at once so sleeping was the only thing that helped you recover. You had another mission with Yuta which you promised to go with him so you had to recover sooner.

Your body ached as you moved towards your phone on the bed.

It was Megumi's call. It startled you as you both did not interact since the last incident that happened in your very room.

"Hello?" You answered the call.

"Y/n, this is an emergency. We need you here" You quickly jumped out of your bed at his worried voice.

"There's a special grade curse in here, Itadori is fighting with it alone inside. Nobara is injured while Gojo Sensai is out of town" He explained hastily as you covered yourself up with a jacket.

"I'll be there, send me your live location" You cut the phone as you asked Kiyotaka to assist you way to Megumi through a car.

I hope they all be fine. You thought.

You have been very close to Megumi hence you were worried about him the most. Itadori's first expression upon you was quite impressive too but you never met the third student Nobara you got to know was a female student.

The whole way Kiyotaka sped up the car to reach the destination on time. Soon, Megumi came into your vision and held Nobara in his arms. She seemed seriously injured. As the car stopped you jerked out of the car and checked up on her. She was unconscious. You asked Kiyotaka to quickly take her to Shoko as you deal with the situation here.

"Megumi you should go too. You are injured. I'll handle everything alone" You said and marched forward towards the building where Itadori was trapped.

"I am fine. I cannot leave you alone" His words melted you yet you remembered the previous incident which was enough to distance yourself from him for a while so he could forget you. You still felt you weren't good enough for him.

"It's fine go back and rest. After all, I am a special grade" You turned your cold gaze on him shivering his guts down to his spine.

"I don't take orders" He played the game along with you.

"Do as you wish" You signaled Kiyotaka to leave with Nobara and he nodded back and drove away.

The surroundings were dark. The weather was too gloomy to be true. Chilling winds blew and ticklish of rain fell over your face. You stood there with Megumi as none of you uttered a word until he broke the silence between you two.

"Why are you so unkind to me Y/n?" Megumi was worried if he had hurt you because of what he did previously. He meant no harm, he just wanted keep you only for himself, but now your expression made him regret his actions.

You looked his way "I am just performing my duty Megu-" Your voice was cut off by an unfamiliar dark sound.

"Y/n, we meet again" It was Sukuna who stood close to you. You did not even notice when he came this close to you. No sound, no feelings, happened so suddenly that your brain could not process it at all.

 No sound, no feelings, happened so suddenly that your brain could not process it at all