014 - LIKE AND LOVE

Satoru cheerfully walked to your room as he sang hummingly. His steps were audible to you and Megumi and you both realized where Satoru would end up. Megumi quickly let go of your hand and you both faced everywhere but each other.

"Shall I come in Y/n-chan?" Satoru's cheerful voice announced in your previously silent room.

"Yes, Satoru Sensai" You uttered as your breathing was still heavy.

"Ah, Megumi-kun, you are here too," Satoru entered and said as he kept the sweets he brought for you on the desk.

"Yeah he came to take a look upon me" You replied nevously.

"You are a good friend Megumi-chan" Satoru commented as he covered his hands with his pant's pocket.

Megumi didn't utter a word. He gave a last look at me and went away with quick steps. Satoru Perplexely looked at Megumi "What did I do this time?" He signed.

He looks at you and memories enter. He observed that the teddy bear was already uncovered so he assumed you already read the note he wrote. His expression became warm as he moved towards you while you avoided eye contact.

"Y/n-chan," He said getting your attention. His face was inches away from you as he bent to look at your face straight "How was our last night? I hope you did not forget this one" He chuckled. You quickly move your heated crimson face away from him.

"I-It was good" You sluttered in a low voice, making sure he heard you. Satoru smiled seeing you like this. He liked to tease you like this. He liked it even more when you replied him with a blush.

"Y/n..." His seductive voice rung in your ears "You must be tired because of me, let me take care of you today" He uttered as his hands went down your waist "Did you bath?"

You nodded in response, unable to say anything because of his dominating presence. You could see the bites all over his exposed chest from black unbuttoned shirt, as if a wild cat has bitten them. You were embarrassed as you knew you were the wild cat.

"That's too bad, I wanted to wash my little kitten up" You looked at him with wide eyes as you realised what he said, and he chuckled hard at you reaction.

"Did you see the message I sent you?" Satoru asked.

"No I am sorry I was a little busy. I will look right now" You took your phone from your bed and scrolled to see Satoru's text. It was you both lying naked. Satoru held you and was grinning while you were sleeping over his chest, holding him tightly. This picture was enough to make you faint out of embarrassment.

"Y/n-chan isn't it cute?" Satoru grinned as he wanted to be praised for it. "Don't you like it?" His face filled with concern asked immediately.

"No no, it's not like that. I like it" You replied.

"Then why don't you praise me?" He said.

"How you wanted to be praised?"

Satoru expressed his cunning smile as he proceeded "I'll let you know soon"

As soon as Satoru finished his words you took the courage to keep your hands over his shoulder and pull him closer to give him a light kiss. Satoru was surprised by your action that he was stunned for a moment.

"What? You don't like it?" You asked looking away from him. You wanted to proceed more with him. You knew you liked him, but of course not sure whether you loved him.

"Nah, I love it when you take the first step"

"First step?" You asked furrowing your brows.

Satoru came closer as his lips brushed to your lips "First step of being fucked" He kissed you deeply and let you both fall on your bed. You rand your fingers through his hair while he grabbed your waist. He let his tongue lick your lips and let his teeth bite your cheeks when he was done kissing until he laid beside you in the bed huffingly. You could observe how sunlight highlighted his features and his white hair sparkled in it's rays.

 You could observe how sunlight highlighted his features and his white hair sparkled in it's rays

"Satoru Sensai" You uttered

"Just Satoru for you"

"Satoru" He hummed at your words asking you to proceed.

"You are beautiful" He opened his one eye to take a glance on you. You quickly moved your gaze somewhere else out of embarrassment again.

"hmm? Because of my eyes?" He expected that as everyone only complimented his eyes.

"No Because of your smile" You took him off guard as no one has ever said this to him "And the way you take care of me" You played with your fingers while you spoke, and Satoru grabbed those fingers to make eye contact with you. He kissed you on your forehead.

"You are more beautiful" He smiled as he rand his fingers through his hair "You take care of everyone, me included"

All of a sudden, the atmosphere darkened as his grip upon your fingers became stronger. His eyes from light blue turned to a darker hue as he spoke "But now, you will only take care of me, only me" His expression was scaring you as you gulped.

Satoru gasped the situation.

"Hey don't be afraid of me" He caress your cheeks and stoked his fingers through your hair. It has become his habit. "I just cannot share you, because..."
Satoru didn't know if it was the right time to say I love you so he avoided saying "I like you"

Of course there is a difference between love and like. We can always change who we like. We like people because they are beautiful, because they are good at sex, because they make us feel special, because they are doing something which interests us. But love is different. We love someone without asking anything in return. We don't need a reason, we just love them. We ask only for their happiness. Love cannot be changed, it always happen once though we sometimes mistake likeness to love.

For you it was unclear.

And for Satoru? It was purely love.