025 - KNOCK

Knock

"Y/n-chan open the door"

Knock

"Y/n-chan"

Knock

Satoru was repeatedly knocking on your door since it was evening and he was ready in his date outfit, excited to go out with you.
He wore his tuxedo as he held the bouquet of your favorite flower sprinkled with water.

Satoru was done with you not replying or picking up his calls and moreover not even opening the door. He got concerned about you. He used his physical force to break down the lock of your room's door.

The door collapsed on the floor, revealing an empty room. Satoru looked and observed everywhere he could. The only useful thing he got was the letter on the desk beside the bed.

To Satoru Sensai

It was written on the envelope. He kept the bundle of flowers aside and opened the sealing.

Dear Satoru Sensai,
By the time you'll be receiving this letter, I'll already be far away. It was solely my decision to go away. I think everyone here deserves someone better than me. Even if you deserve someone better. Though I will always cherish the moments I shared with you.
Thank you for always protecting me.
Please share the rest of the letter contained in my drawer with the respective person.
I hope you have a better life and you never stop smiling.
Take care of yourself in my absence.

Yours
Y/n

He read the letter with his sweaty hands. Not even for a second he took his eyes away from it. He lay on the bed stunned with h
The letter blinded his fingers.

Burning years fell through his eyes, flowing through his resided cheeks. He continued looking at the cold words that you wrote in the letter. The orange-hued light was reflecting on Satoru's face az bit his lips with a pitiful smile. He couldn't believe your phrases.

"Y/n-chan" He kept the letter aside while lying closed eyes on your bed filled with your scents

"Y/n-chan" He kept the letter aside while lying closed eyes on your bed filled with your scents. The scents reminded him of you and your touch. It reminded him of your hair strands enclosing your curved body as he ran his fingers tracing them.

After looking at the letter, he became more desperate to touch you. His fingers shivered under the impression of losing you. Yet you were already gone far away before he could catch you and bind you to him.

"Y/n..." He groaned while he crumpled your letter at the site of contact without being noticed by him "How many times do I have to tell you" He bit his lips harder "it's just Satoru"

————————————————————————

Satoru informed everyone to come over because you were missing. Since Yuta was already in the Jujutsu High, he took no time. For Inumaki, he left all his clan's work being concerned about you. He became worried more recalling the previous conversation. Whilst Megumi was lying unconscious under Shoko's care, she was aware of nothing.