The Letter Brigade

Izuku woke up the next day with a crick in his neck from where he had been laying over his notebooks. His papers were all dry, thankfully (he's a drooler) and the coffee kettle he'd grabbed was empty. It was simply inconvenient to refill a mug over and over while he's in the zone.

Going on his morning jog refreshed him just enough so he's coherent when he orders his breakfast and coffee. A skip in his step started to emerge as he jogged, he couldn't help getting excited. Midnight had an incredibly quick turn around time, so hopefully the others did too.

When he opened the P.O. box, the receptionist stared at him wide eyed. He didn't pay her any mind until he opened the box, and eight envelopes fell out, all from different but still super official agencies.

Giddily, he grabbed them with the enthusiasm of a kid in a candy shop and bolted out the door, running back home like a fire was under his feet. It was all he could to keep himself from slamming the door and to actually sit down at the counter and read over the letters.

His eyes were wide as he read them.

To Dekiru-chan, 

You are absolutely being paid for your work. You don't have a choice. Take my money. 

I understand the need for secrecy in our line of work. It's amazing that you've been honing this skill for a long time! I'd totally like to see that first analysis, by the way. It's probably adorable. 

I also understand the need for caution. I'm sure you'll see that my friends are all respectable heroes, but I understand that not all heroes are. I wish you luck in your career, and I look forward to working more with you in the future!

Thank you for the hard work, 

The R-Rated Hero, Midnight

To Dekiru,

Hey Little Listener! I'm assuming that you're younger than I am, because Midnight said that you were trying to break onto the scene. For just getting into the industry, your analyses are amazing! They rival Nedzu himself! (Don't tell him I said that)

I already sent the payment for an analysis on myself. You did an excellent job with Midnight, I'm excited to see how I can play around with my quirk!

Put your hands up,

The Voice Hero: Present Mic

To Dekiru,

I've been personally trained by the HPSC, so I don't get impressed easily, but your analyses are seriously impressive. Who are you working with? Who taught you how to analyze?

I'm curious to see what you come up with for me. I've already sent you the money. 

Good luck, 

The Wing Hero, Hawks

To Dekiru,

You've caught the attention of multiple pro heroes. Your analyses are impressive for being a newbie, it's honestly a little suspicious, but I'm sure the others will be grilling you in their letters. I'll get straight to business. 

I've sent the money for an analysis on myself already. 

Don't disappoint me,

The Rabbit Hero, Miruko

To Dekiru,

What school did you go to? Personally, I hope this amazing mind was at Ketsubutsu, although I'm kind of jealous that I didn't see you if you did.