But What Was 1-A Doing?

Izuku walked into the gym, bracing himself for what was inside. Aizawa-san was glaring at Yagi-san, who looked like he was trying to curl in on himself. Auntie Kaina stood near them, with Nedzu-sensei standing on her shoulder. Keigo laid face down on the floor, and Hagakure stood there, looking completely lost.

"What the fuck?"

—————————————————

"Young Lady, you too can be a hero!"

"Yes, I accept!"

"It's okay mom, the quirk doctor said I just manifested a new part of my quirk during the entrance exam! I'm alright, I promise."

Tooru stood in front of the mirror, admiring her appearance again. She carded her fingers through her hair, a grin on her face.

Tooru was wearing the U.A. uniform, admiring the effect One For All had on her body. She was now illuminated by a small halo of light, making her look almost ghostly. For the first time, she could see her haircut, her face, her hands.

She put a sparkly bow in her hair and smiled.

"Tooru! You're gonna be late!"

—————————————————

Momo walked into the classroom, scanning the room. A kid with purple hair and bags under his eyes had headphones on, reading a book and ignoring the rest of the world. Near the front, a girl with round cheeks was enthusiastically chatting with a girl who was transparent. In the back, Inasa was talking Shouto's ear off, who occasionally responded, while Tenya was trying to scold Inasa for being so loud.

"It's fine, Tenya," she said, taking a seat and putting her bag down. "Class hasn't started yet."

"But he's disturbing fellow students-"

Momo raised an eyebrow, gesturing to the rest of the classroom. "I think you're disturbing the classroom more than he is."

As kids were trickling in, Iida sheepishly apologized. One girl with pink skin and horns shouted back "It's cool man!"

"I am very excited to be at U.A. but I am slightly concerned about the sounds of explosions in the distance!" Inasa shouted, with Shouto just nodding politely.

"It's probably just Mei," Momo said. "I'd be more concerned if we didn't hear any explosions."

"How does she make an explosion out of anything around her?!"

Shouto just shrugged. "It's just better not to question it."

Something caught Shouto's attention, and Momo followed his vision to a yellow caterpillar inching its way into the classroom. Behind the podium, Uncle Aizawa emerged from his favorite sleeping bag.

"It took you lot twenty seconds to notice me," he said, putting a stack of gym uniforms on the podium. "Put these on and get out to the field. You have five minutes."

Momo stood up, picking a uniform and making her way to the changing rooms.

Now this seemed more like U.A.

—————————————————

Hitoshi was sweating. The rest of his hero career depends on him not getting 20th place in this fitness test.

His teacher did say that it was a quirk assessment test, but Brainwashing isn't going to make him run faster or become stronger. So it was all up to that gym membership paid via Starbucks blood money.