Results!

Izuku was nibbling on a macaron, listening to Tenya and Shouto describe their experiences with the normal entrance exam. He knew the story already, having watched the tapes, but it was much more thrilling to hear the tale from their perspectives. Iida was a surprisingly good storyteller.

Himself, Mei, Tenya, Shouto, Inasa, Honenuki and Pony were all at Yaomomo's mansion, sitting in one of the living rooms while they waited. No one except for Izuku knew the results, so they were all waiting at Yaomomo's, with macarons that were going to be either celebratory or pity, depending on the results.

"Drum roll please!" Kayama entered the room, holding up a bunch of envelopes. Inasa, Honenuki and Mei all started a drum roll, and Izuku could even see Shouto joining in.

Envelopes were passed out, and the three most enthusiastic kids had a rock paper scissors match to determine who was opening theirs first. Mei won, so she tore open her envelope only for a disk to fall out.

The hologram flickered on to reveal Power Loader. "Hello, Hatsume Mei. On the written exam you got a 98%, and on the practical you got forty out of forty points, making you the top applicant in the engineering track. You have earned your place in class 1-H at U.A.'s Support Course. Welcome to your support academia. Plus Ultra!"

"Poor guy needs a coffee," Izuku muttered, as everyone else cheered for Mei.

"Alright, I got second, I'm going now," Honenuki said, dumping out his envelope impatiently. Everyone waited with bated breath as it turned on.

An hour later, and the results were in. Inasa, Yaomomo, and Honenuki were all accepted through the recommendation program; Honenuki was placed in 1-B while Inasa and Yaomomo were placed in 1-A. Pony was placed into 1-B through the foreign exchange program, since she and her older sister, Cow Lady, were still American citizens. Through the normal entrance exam, Tenya and Shouto got into 1-A.

"Alright, you can't put it off any longer," Mei said. "Open it!"

Everyone else in the circle (including Kayama) started chanting "Open it! Open it!" Izuku laughed, his cheeks bright red as he dumped the disk out, joining the other seven on the table.

Instead of Power Loader, Nedzu popped up on the hologram. "Hello, Midoriya Izuku! It is a pleasure to announce that you have passed the entrance exam with flying colors! You achieved 100% on the written exam, the highest score of every applicant this year! In addition, you passed the practical exam with flying colors! Your presentation was the best that I have seen submitted in the history of the analysis track, earning your place in class 1-H! And don't worry, we did not actually send your presentation to Endeavor's agency. A little adrenaline is just the perfect way to start a morning!

"Speaking of which, I am delighted to inform you that due to your unique education and experiences, several of the normal gen ed classes you would take will instead be replaced by personal lessons with me, in addition to the normal lessons analysis track students would get. I'm excited to finally get to be your teacher. Welcome to your support academia! Plus Ultra!"

The hologram disappeared, and several jaws were dropped.

"Broccoli-chan, please do not take over the world," Kayama said.

Izuku smiled. "No promises!"

—————————————————

Naomasa stood in the lobby of Musutafu General Hospital, waiting for Mirai to arrive. He had his recording device under his coat turned on already, as well as a travel thermos of coffee, which was necessary for going anywhere.

The information provided by Nedzu was invaluable. Not only could there be proven cases of quirk discrimination, but there was medical fraud, financial fraud, post mortum neglect, leaking of medical information, and obstruction of justice. Besides, they had testimony from Midoriya, several nurses, and a doctor, so this case was closed. It was just a matter of arresting the hospital director, so that a new one could overhaul the staff.