Orientation, How Fun!

Friends!!! :D - 7:00 AM

Broccoli-chan (Izuku), Sonic the Hedgehog (Iida), Hot Pocket (Shouto), Dr. Jekyll (Hatsume), Mr. Sandman (Honenuki), Mrs. Darcy (Momo), Annie Oak (Pony), and Typhon (Inasa) are all online.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Have a wonderful 1st day everyone!

Typhon: YES HAVE EXCELLENT DAYS!!!

Mrs. Darcy: Stay safe everyone.

Broccoli-chan: its the 1st day

Broccoli-chan: how much trouble can we get in?

Mr. Sandman: r u /s rn?

Mr. Sandman: ur /j right?

Sonic the Hedgehog: I think my eyes are burning

Hot Pocket: This is coming from the boy who has a raccoon army and gives multiple pros heart attacks

Broccoli-chan: im not that bad!!!

Mr. Sandman: yes u r

Hot Pocket: Yes you are

Annie Oak: Yes

Dr. Jekyll: Yes you are

Mrs. Darcy: Yes, you are

Broccoli-chan: O.O

—————————————————

Izuku crawled through the vents, getting a lay of the land before it was actually time for class. He has a great sense of direction, creating a map in his mind of U.A.'s vent system, and where everything connects.

He was there early because Keigo teaches there, so he got all the small talk with the teachers out of his system before he bailed and started exploring instead.

He'd been to the school before, but it was still surreal to be in a U.A. uniform, with a backpack full of school supplies and his laptop. He was actually a student, he belonged there.

He even had the time to set up his own little nest in one of the bigger areas of the vents.

He got a text from Mei, and dropped out of one of the vents, scaring Yamada-san half to death. He scrambled out of the classroom, ignoring Yamada muttering "I thought he was a bug," and sprinted to the start of the Support corridor.

"Broccoli-chan!" Mei shouted, tackling Izuku in a hug. She figured out early on in their friendship that he likes physical contact, so she takes the chance to hug him and invade his personal space whenever possible.

"Hi Mei," he returned the hug, giving her a few pats before wiggling his way out (he was aware that she was very strong and if she really wanted to keep him there, there would be no escaping). He grabbed her arm, dragging her through the halls to class 1-H.

"I'm so excited!" Mei babbled. "I'm going to make so many babies!!!"

He laughed, more than used to the baby talk by now. "I'll pass on all my analyses to you so you can make all the hero students gear. You wouldn't leave me alone if I didn't."

"Of course not!" Mei grinned. "You have so many good ideas for babies! You can't hold out on me!"

"I wouldn't want to!" Izuku returned the grin.

As he opened the door to 1-H, Mei pulled him into a side hug. "We'll be a baby making machine!"

Majima-sensei sputtered, dropping the (thankfully plastic) mug of coffee in his hands. His teacher sighed, putting his hands on his face, and said, "I need a raise."