christmas in the di Solace household

so i just picked these random names for the kids and didn't feel like changing them so their kids are named Elia (el-lee-ya) and Joshua
👍👍

Christmas in the di Solace home

"Dad! Daddy! Wake up wake up wake up!" Elia yelled. Will's eyes shot open and he rushed to Elia.
"What's the matter?" he asked.
"It's Christmas, Daddy!" Elia ran in circles excitedly. Will sighed and laughed. He'd thought Elia was in trouble or something, but no. She was just excited for Christmas.
"Ellie, honey. Look at me babes. How about you play in your room while I wake Dad up, alright? And I gotta change Joshua."
"Daddy...just make sure Dad brushes his teeth," Elia said, waving her hand in front of her nose.
"I heard that," Nico said, face down in a pillow. Elia went to her room and colored, while Will climbed back onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around Nico and kissed his neck.
"Will. Too early."
"I know, hon, but it's her first Christmas with a real family. Joshua's too. And our first as a married couple. That's a lot of firsts. El's just excited." Nico squirmed and turned on his side to face Will. He sighed.
"Ok. But I need lots of coffee. And kisses. If you want me to be up this early."
"Nico, it's 8 AM."
"Is it before noon?"
"Yeah."
"Than it's too early." Will laughed and Nico smiled. Will kissed his forehead.
"Well come on, Mr di Solace," Will said, getting up.
"I'm coming, Mr di Solace," Nico answered, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
"You get yourself ready, I'll get Joshua and Ellie ready." Will left the room as Nico pulled on pajama pants and fuzzy slippers. He reached into Will's t-shirt drawer and grabbed a yellow one with little stars. The shirt was oversized for Will, so it made Nico look tiny. It still smelled like Will. It was Nico's favorite shirt of Will's. He brushed his hair and his teeth, and went downstairs to start the coffee machine.
Will had to wake a very tired Joshua, and change his diaper and outfit. He had a little onesie that said "my first Christmas" on it. He then set the baby back down in his crib to check on Elia. He changed her into her Christmas PJ's and slippers and they grabbed Joshua to head downstairs.
The met Nico and Elia's eyes widened when she saw the Christmas tree and the gifts beneath it. She screamed in excitement and jumped up and down.
"She looks like you when I proposed," Will laughed. Nico snorted.
"She looks like you when I said yes," he said with a smug smile. Will laughed harder and kissed Nico on the forehead. He then set Joshua down in a comfy baby seat and sat on the couch, patting the space next to him for Nico to sit. Nico grabbed his mug and snuggled into Will's side, while they watched Elia open presents.

After a long day of Iris messages, opening gifts, and visiting framily (friend-family; ex. The Seven), Elia and Joshua were in bed and Nico and Will were alone on the couch. The TV played one of Will's favorite Christmas movies, Elf. The married couple sat cuddling together on the couch. Nico traced the lines on Will's palm.
"Stay here. I got something for ya," Will said getting up.
"What? But you already got me so many things!" Nico replied. Will gave a smile as he returned with a small blue box. He nudged Nico.
"Open it, Neeks." Inside was a simple silver band. A bracelet.
"Will it's-"
"Look, the engraving." Around the outside of the band were the words
'I love you, my one, my only, my Nico'.
Nico's jaw dropped a little and his eyes filled up.
"Will, I.." Nico choked up. Will pulled him in closer and kissed the top of his head.
"I know. I love you too." Nico looked up at him with tears spilling slowly down his face. They shared a kiss, even though they had no mistletoe, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

660 words (this doesn't include the little note up top)