A little au

So the following AUs/headcanons are in here (they are all dealing with Nico)
- trans ftm (female to male) Nico
- ace Nico
T slur used once
Some little suicidal thoughts ✌️😘
Mentions of scars
Hoping to do more ftm Nico so prepare for that in the future.
Mainly fluffy cool your britches aight

———

Nico's eyes went unfocused. They began to fill with tears as his mind spiraled.

You aren't a real boy.

You're still a girl.

Will doesn't really love you.

How could someone love a tranny?

You are defected.

How could you be ace?

Will doesn't even want to be with you. He only pities you.

Just kill yourself.

Will looked over and saw Nico with a singular tear running down his face, his eyes glassy and unfocused. He walked over to him and took his hands, guiding him away from the others and into a separate room. He brushed Nico's hair behind his ear and tilted his chin up so he could look Will in the eyes. Another tear rolled down his cheek and Will bent down slightly and kissed him, pouring all his emotion into the kiss. When they pulled away, Will pulled Nico into his arms, and Nico wrapped his arms tight around Will's waist, crying into his shirt.

"I know that look," Will whispered, stroking Nico's hair. "I love you. I love you more than anything else in the world. I don't care that you're trans, I don't care that you're ace, i don't even care about your scars. I just care that you're mine. I care that you are here, healthy, with me. That's what I care about. I love you, and that means I love all of you."

Nico looked up at Will, a trembling smile on his lips as tears poured down his face. He stood on his tiptoes and wrapped his arms around Will's neck, kissing him. Will kissed back, lifting Nico off the ground. Nick giggled and looked at Will with a smile. Will set him back down and wiped his tears with his thumbs.

"I love you."

Nico smiled and blinked away more tears, this time happy ones. "I love you too."