Studying (no actual studying occurred)

Nico and Will were studying together in their dorm, working on some math homework. Every so often, one of the boys would be confused and the other would explain it to them.

Right now, Will's answer for problem #6 was giraffe.

"Ok, what?" he asked out loud, squinting at his paper. Nico turned to look at the page. He snorted and burst out laughing.

"How..did you get...giraffe?!" he said between fits of giggling. Will laughed with him.

"I'm really not sure. I mean, it's confusing though!" Will said defensively.

"But giraffe?" Nico raised an eyebrow. Will shrugged sheepishly. Nico rolled his eyes with a smile. "Ok, look. The equation you have to make is 5a plus 6b equals 78. The a is the pounds of apples, and the b is the pounds of bananas, and..."

Will stopped paying attention to what Nico was saying. Instead, he paid attention to how Nico talked with his hands, and how his lips moved when forming the words.

"Wow," he said under his breath. Nico stopped.

"W-What? Why'd you say wow? It's not that interesting." Will smiled and laughed a little. He reached over and tucked Nico's hair behind his ear.

"You look so pretty, Nico," he said quietly. Nico turned red and smiled at his hands. Will tilted his chin up so he would look at him. "What? It's true. Don't pretend it not." He leaned in and kissed Nico lightly, but Nico was not going to take lightly. He leaned in further, wrapping his arms around Will's neck, his hands in his golden curls. Will smiled, moving his hands down to Nico's hips.

Will never did learn the answer.

And he got a C on the test for answering question eight with "elephants".

(But he only did that so Nico would help him.)

(Put your grades before your men)

(And before your women)

(And before anyone else in between)