Dear Theodosia

Who wanted Hamilton solangelo? Prob @Loveydoveykitty let's be fr lol

Also watch the videos I put up there, especially if you haven't seen Hamilton.

⬆️⬆️Hamilton fans must watch it's so cool and it's how Lin originally wrote it

Also music geeks listen for those harmonies because they are ✨heavenly✨

———

"Papa!" Bianca shouted.

"Daddy!" Michael shouted at the same time.

It was clear the di Solace twins each had a favorite parent, though their fathers could never have a favorite child. The children had shared a nightmare, and woke up shivering and tearful. Will and Nico burst in the room, Nico wielding his Stygian iron sword.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Nico asked. Bianca and Michael burst out of their beds and hugged their dads' legs, sobbing. Nico flipped his sword, turning it into a coin identical to Jason's old one (courtesy of a certain Leo Valdez). Will bent down and pulled Michael into his arms, whispering sweet nothings and trying to calm him. Nico wiped Bianca's tears.

"Principessa, what happened?" Nico asked. Bianca just wrapped her arms around her father's neck and sobbed. Nico lifted his daughter into his arms and kissed her head. He walked over and sat on her bed, keeping his arms tightly wrapped around his young daughter.

"Did you two have another shared nightmare?" Nico asked. He felt Bianca nod against his shoulder. "Oh, you poor things." Michael and Bianca continued crying as their dad's comforted them.

"P-Papa?" Bianca asked timidly.

"Yes vita mia?"

"Can you sing?" Nico smiled.

"Of course. Your dad's gonna sing with me," Nico said, raising an eyebrow at Will, who had a confused look as he walked to sit next to Nico.

"Trust me," Nico said with a wink.

"Dear Bianca, what to say to you?" Nico started.

"You have my eyes, you have your aunt's name

When you came into the world, you cried

And it broke my heart

I'm dedicating every day to you

Domestic life was never quite my style

When you smile, you knock me out, I fall apart

And I thought I was so smart

You will come of age with our young family

We'll bleed and fight for you

We'll make it all right for you

If we lay a strong enough foundation

We'll pass it on to you, we'll give the world to you

And you'll blow us all away

Someday, someday

Yeah, you'll blow us all away

Someday, someday..."

Nico raised an eyebrow at Will to continue and pointed to Michael with his eyes.

"Oh, Michael, when you smile I am undone," Will began.

"Our son

Look at our son

Pride is not the word I'm looking for

There is so much more inside us now

Oh, Michael, you outshine the morning sun

My our

When you smile, I fall apart

And I thought I was so smart..."

"My father wasn't around," Nico sang.

"My father was around," Will repeated truthfully.

"I swear that I'll be around for you," they sang together.

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

"I'll make a million mistakes..."

"We'll make the world safe and sound for you," they finished, seeing the young twins asleep. They carefully laid them back in bed and gave them final goodnight kisses, closed the door, and crawled back into their own bed.

"I think we did pretty good with that, eh?" Will said. Nico nodded and snuggled into Will's arms.

"Ti amo, sei il mio tutto," Nico whispered.

"I love you more, darling, I assure you." Will kissed Nico and closed his eyes, settling in and falling asleep.