Will overused his powers

@Hello2012123 recommended/requested this. I FREAKING LOVE IT.

"Nico!"

Will's scream echoed. He sprinted across the battlefield. Nico had been battling a monster and had gotten stabbed.

He knelt down next to his fallen lover. Blood seeped through the orange camp tee Nico sported for battle. A strangled sob escaped Will's mouth. He looped his arms under Nico's legs and back and held him. He stood and ran, holding Nico to his chest. He got to the infirmary, which was abandoned and disheveled. He set Nico down and rummaged through the cabinet. He rushed back to Nico with gauze and bandages and stitching supplies in his hands.

"Neeks? Can you hear me?"

"W-Will..." Nico croaked. Tears clouded Will's vision and he hastily wiped them. He hands shook and couldn't thread the needle necessary to stitch Nico's wounds.

"Fuck it," he muttered. He placed a hand over Nico's gut wound and one on his forehead. He could feel himself start to glow, as he used his powers to heal Nico.

"Come on! Come on!" Will yelled. He pushed himself farther. He had to save Nico. If Nico died...

He shivered. That would not happen. He let loose a guttural scream. A bright flash occurred, and his eyes rolled up in his head. He fell over and passed out.

———

Nico's eyes fluttered open. Spots danced in his vision, like he had stared at the sun. He sat up and looked over. Will was unconscious on the ground. Panic rose in his chest.

"Will!" He shook him. "Wake up, Will, please!" Nico continued to shake him, and he was unresponsive. Nico could feel a strong aura of death. Sobs escaped his lips. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a figure walking toward him. The figure was robed in black with regal features and long black hair. Nico stood over Will, gritting his teeth. He glared at the person in front of him.

"Do it, Thanatos. I fucking dare you." Nico was seething with rage. He had never felt such anger. "If you take him from me, I will make you wish you could die." Thanatos suddenly looked out of place and uncomfortable.

"Now put his soul back, or so help me I'll get you tortured for the rest of eternity." Thanatos' eyes went wide and he disappeared in a puff of black dust. At his feet, Nico saw Will shift. He gasped and sat up.

"Nico!" Nico knelt down and pressed his palms to his cheeks.

"I'm right here, I'm here. You saved me, Will. I'm here." Nico pressed their foreheads together and gently kissed him. Will sighed. Then his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes widened.

"Nico...I-I died! Y-Your father was there, h-h-he..."

"Shhh." Nico tucked Will's hair behind his ear. "I brought you back. I can't live without you, not after you sacrificed yourself for me. I love you William."

Will smiled. "I love you too Nico. Or should I say Niccolo?"

"Aiii, we don't bring that name up, I hate that name!"

"I love that name! It's so...I don't know, so Italian. I think it's lovely," Will said, placing a tender kiss on Nico's lips.

"Alright. We're both alive now, so how bout we dominate this battlefield, eh?" Will smiled. He took Nico's hand and stood up.

"Let's go, darling," he said running with his sword in one hand and Nico's hand in the other.