Plauge!Will

I'm pretty sure that @AroAsAGayro suggested this. I kinda ended it on a suspended note, let me know if you want me to continue it.

Nico sat up and rubbed his eyes. He got dressed, brushed his teeth, and quickly checked the mirror before leaving. He opened the door and stepped out to hear:

"Go!"

Water fell down from a bucket above Nico and he was soaked in glittery water. He gasped and screamed. He looked over to see Travis and Connor laughing at him, holding their stomachs.

"Vaffanculo!" Nico screamed, and he stormed back into his cabin.

He took 3 showers.

And there was still glitter in his hair for the next week.

Will had watched the ordeal and saw how angry Nico was. He clenched his teeth and balled his fists.

The next thing he knew, Connor and Travis were going crazy, sneezing their heads off and coughing. Will relaxed and his eyes widened.

Had he done that? He tried to un-do it. He waved his hands around.

"Stop!" he ordered. The Stoll brothers stopped and were catching their breath with their hands on their knees.

Whoops. Will looked at his hands.

New power I guess he thought.

Will had sort of forgotten about he whole "sickness" power. Nothing really happened until he was angry, and then the person he was mad at would start coughing and sneezing until he told it to stop.

This was pretty harmless, until Drew had decided to make fun of Nico. Will was so angry he could barely breathe. He stormed over to her making fun of Nico and shoved her to the ground. She landed on her butt, and started choking. Her throat had closed. Her face turned red and purple as she lacked oxygen. Will's eyes widened and he put his hands out.

"Stop!" Nothing happened. "Stop! Stop it! Stop!" Drew still sat there choking.

"STOP!" Will screamed, his hands out. Drew gasped and breathed deeply, coughing and shaking as she regained her natural color. Her siblings knelt next to her and waited as she took deep shaking breaths. Will panted, afraid of what he had just done. He looked at Nico, who had a frightened, shocked, and confused look on his face. Will backed up and turned and ran away towards the forest.

"Wait, Will!" Nico called after him. Will couldn't stop the tears rolling down his cheeks. He stopped in the middle of the forest and sobbed into his knees.

He had nearly killed her.

What was wrong with him?

"Will?"

"Go away!" Will shouted.

"No." Nico knelt next to him and wrapped him in his arms. Will pushed him off and got up.

"Don't touch me! I'm a killer! I almost killed her, Nico! Doesn't that bother you at all?" Will screamed. Tears were streaming down his face. Nico's face was calm, but his eyes gave away his emotions. His eyes told Will that he still loved him. It made Will even more angry.

"I don't hate you. She's okay now. You aren't a killer, Will."

"Yes I am!" Will's voice was broken. He fell to his knees, hugging his sides and rocking back and forth. Nico walked slowly  towards him and knelt, and held Will. Will sobbed into his shoulder, and wrapped his arms around Nico's waist. Nico stroked his hair and shushed him.

"Nico she almost died. And it would've been my fault," Will said through his gasping sobs. Nico pulled him away to look at him.

"You were protecting me. And you very obviously regret it. She's okay now. And honestly, she kind of deserves it." Will shook his head.

"No she doesn't. No one deserves to die." Nico smiled.

"That's why I love you, you know?" he said, planting a kiss on Will's lips.

OK THE REST OF THIS IS BY @AroAsAGayro

"Yeah, I know. It's just... gods, Neeks..."

Will sighed, burying his head in his chest as he spoke. As he addressed the boy before him, he quickly began to spiral.

"I-Im a healer, I'm supposed to help people. I mean, I don't even realize when I'm doing it until it happens so what if it happens again and I don't react in time, or it causes irreparable damage, or what if I hurt Percy, or Kayla, or Austin, or any of the others or even gods forbid what if I hurt you!? I don't want this, I don't want to have this ability to decide when someone lives or dies-"

Nico cut him off, gently placing his lips on Will's own, raising the other's chin to look him in the eyes.

"Will, amore mio, calm down. We can figure this out, sunlight. After all, you have me, one of the most powerful people at camp, to help you."

"N-no Nico you can't- it's not safe for you-"

The son of Hades laid one hand on his boyfriend's mouth, effectively shutting him up.

"Since when have I cared about what's safe and what isn't? Dannazione, Will, I'm not saying you practice on me. Just, let me help you figure this out, ok?"

Will retreated further in on himself, realizing with a groan that Nico had a point.

"Fine. But JUST figuring it out. I... I don't want to know how to use it."

Back to me

"Yeah. I just want to help you. I love you, Will." With that, Nico pulled Will into his arms, and hugged him tight.