pride month

this might be weird and controversial but i love the idea of fem nico. like i love that cover art it's one of my fav fanarts.

~Nico~
Nico was getting ready for his first Pride month parade as an openly gay person. This June was also his first Pride month with his boyfriend, Will Solace. Nico knew that Will liked it when he wore makeup, so today he had rainbow eyeshadow all around his eyes with black eyeliner. It looked as if he'd gotten punched and instead of a black eye, he had a rainbow eye. Nico also knew that Will liked his short, black nails, so he cut and painted them yesterday. He pulled his medium length black hair back into a ponytail with a rainbow scrunchie from Annabeth. Nico was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, and a black shirt that had "I'm The Ghost King" in big white letters. Will had a shirt that read "I'm Dating The Ghost King". He grabbed his rainbow flag off the chair and headed out of his cabin.

~Will~
Will was waiting patiently (and excitedly) for Nico outside the Hades cabin. He was wearing khaki cargo shorts and a yellow shirt that said "I'm Dating The Ghost King", and Nico had a black one that said "I'm The Ghost King". He had the bisexual flag painted on his cheek, and a little Progress Pride flag on a stick. Will stood up when he saw the door opening to the Hades cabin, and Nico stepped out. Oh. My. Gods. Will felt himself starting to glow from his excitement. Nico looked so pretty. Absolutely stunning. Will almost wanted to ditch the parade and go in the Hades cabin and kiss him all day long, but the two hadn't even had their first kiss on the lips yet. Will smiled the biggest smile he's ever smiled. He started jumping and down. Something about Nico being so pretty gave him the courage and he ran over and pulled his boyfriend in by the waist. Nico was surprised at first, but then sighed and relaxed into it. He wrapped his hands around Will's neck and into his hair, and gods it felt so good. Will was in love.

~Nico~
As soon as Will saw Nico step out of his cabin, he started to glow. Nico laughed at his glowing boyfriend, his portable sunshine. Nico spread his hands and twirled around. He was going to ask "What do you think?" when Will rushed at him and kissed him. Oh my gods, it was really happening. It really was. AHHHHH! Ohmygodsohmygodsohmygodsohmygods. Nico melted into the kiss and sighed. He pushed his hands into Will's yellow-gold curls and pulled him impossibly closer. Suddenly someone yelled and started clapping. Nico and Will pulled apart and turned to the noise. Both boys turned red. Percy Jackson and Jason Grace (aka Solangelo's biggest shippers ever) were standing nearby with their girlfriends and a ton of other Apollo kids and and other random campers Nico and Will were friends with.
"Well, it's about time!" Percy yelled.
"Oh, Jackson, you hypocrite!" Nico yelled back, giggling uncontrollably. Annabeth hit Percy's arm.
"Oof, you got bus-ted!!" They both laughed.
"I told you. Those two are perfect. Now, as a daughter of Aphrodite, I saw we go celebrate love. To the parade!" Piper yelled, as they all filed out of Camp Half Blood towards New York City.

545 words