The morning after the wedding

Will opened his eyes slowly. He grumbled at the light seeping through the curtains.
"Ah, Dad. Too early for that." He turned and looked at the hotel alarm clock. It read 12:54. Will shook his head and wiped his eyes, thinking he read it wrong. There was no way Will, who rose and set with with the sun, had been asleep until almost one PM.
He turned to the young man sleeping in his arms. Nico di Angelo-Solace. He looked so peaceful and at ease. His lips were slightly parted and his chest moved up and down. His hair framed around his face and in Will's eyes, he never looked more beautiful. He had slept only in pajama pants, revealing his pale stomach and toned abs. His skin was practically white compared to Will's deep tan, but Will didn't mind. Nico was so beautiful, so handsome. He was glad he made the decision to marry him.
Nico shuddered and stirred. He turned on his back and yawned, opening his eyes slowly.
"Ugh, Apollo. Not so bright, father-in-law," Nico said, shielding his eyes from the sun shining through the white curtains.
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We're married now. Huh, how cool's that?" Will said with a playful smile. Nico shifted in his arms to look at him.
"So totally tubular, man. Best decision I ever made," he responded, keeping the corny-ness going. Will laughed and pulled Nico into him, kissing him lightly. Nico moved up closer to him and deepened the kiss. Will turned on his back and pulled Nico to lay on top of him. Nico pulled apart, giving him a sly smile.
Will promptly smacked him in the head. "Get your mind out of the gutter, di Angelo!"
Nico snorted. "Remember, it's di Angelo-Solace now. Not just di Angelo."
Will grinned. "That fact alone makes me the happiest man alive," he said, running his hands up and down Nico's back. Nico relaxed on top of him and grabbed Will's left hand. He laced their fingers together, breathing in Will's scent. Fruity shampoo and fresh shaving cream, with the sting of hand sanitizer and alcohol (the isopropyl kind not the beer kind). Nico never felt more at ease than he did right now. Nothing was threatening them. They were going to live out their lives together, happily married. And that made Nico smile as he fell back asleep.

405 words
Aww
Just awww